Quick test of 5.8 amp

ok, so if i want to use usb with powerbank, then i need to solder the cable to the otherside, where it's write 5v? and wich th epositive and the ground? same like 6-16v? soírry for my unknowledge... :)

This is the way I connected it for the test purposes, I hope this will help to clarify it, finally I have removed the whole transistor board as it is useless if you use 5v power

VHS3YTl.jpg

Reactions: Pozsi85
This is the way I connected it for the test purposes, I hope this will help to clarify it, finally I have removed the whole transistor board as it is useless if you use 5v power

VHS3YTl.jpg
Ok, now clear... But maybe i will need help when it's arrive.... :) Thx a lot!

That's too bad. Have you checked the local e-commerce platform? I'm still waiting for the usb step up converter to power this with a 5v powerbank. And yes, import duty is crazy. I effectively paid almost 100% more for freight and import for my dbs. Fortunately I got the sunhans 5.8Ghz at the local e-commerce for $42. That's quite a bargain.

That's too bad. Have you checked the local e-commerce platform? I'm still waiting for the usb step up converter to power this with a 5v powerbank. And yes, import duty is crazy. I effectively paid almost 100% more for freight and import for my dbs. Fortunately I got the sunhans 5.8Ghz at the local e-commerce for $42. That's quite a bargain.

Wow, that's a bargain and a no brainer. Lucky you

The newest test fly- 3,35 km with argtek 7dbi antennas for 2.4ghz and 11dbi panel 5.8ghz antenna plus amplifier (27 dbm mod ON)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: jeganx and Pozsi85
The newest test fly- 3,35 km with argtek 7dbi antennas for 2.4ghz and 11dbi panel 5.8ghz antenna plus amplifier (27 dbm mod ON)

Which 11dbi panel are you use? Do you have a link or something?

Attachments

• upload_2016-8-29_12-44-21.png
    upload_2016-8-29_12-44-21.png
    19.1 KB · Views: 318
  • upload_2016-8-29_12-45-32.png
    upload_2016-8-29_12-45-32.png
    19.1 KB · Views: 263
Last edited:

VHS3YTl.jpg

Is the connector in amp sma or rp-sma and f or m?

VHS3YTl.jpg
Dear Wilus!

I just wondering, i need to solder my powerbank to 5v output, beacause its an output, right? Or not? i don't know, i just asking it :). So if i solder there, i dont need the oppsite cables (6v)? i can leave it empty?
Which usb do you use on power bank? 2.1 A or just the 1A?

Dear Wilus!

I just wondering, i need to solder my powerbank to 5v output, beacause its an output, right? Or not? i don't know, i just asking it :). So if i solder there, i dont need the oppsite cables (6v)? i can leave it empty?
Which usb do you use on power bank? 2.1 A or just the 1A?

For the absolutly clear can you share some photo every angle from your rc? Thanks a lot!

Sorry for a bad video quality, hope you get the idea. I will test it deeply tomorrow.

Hi , Wilus12345, which exact booster + battery combination are you using ?

I am doubting about buying one , from several types, including SUNHANS 5.8GHz 2000mW 2w 802.11A/N SMA Broadband WiFi (but this is bi-directional, and just need tx amp direction, not reception.)

I amb also in CE , and after video 2.4ghz mod + argtek still 450m due to poor 5.8Ghz , it is quite frustrating... I guess that it should give less than 7 dBm's. output, otherwise I do not understand about it.

Thanks,

Interesting set up. I am interested in the center pivot mount on your controller. Where could I get that. Thanks

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31