Professionally die cut nd filters only $2 each!!!

BDOG is making a ring for p3s and college geezer has the bigger nd filters to fit them...check out bdogs earlier post here with all the colors. Im going to order multiple rings to use as a color code for the different nd filters.

Any updates about them fitting the p3s?[/QUOT
BDOG is making a ring for p3s and college geezer has the bigger nd filters to fit them...check out bdogs earlier post here with all the colors. Im going to order multiple rings to use as a color code for the different nd filters.

Yup, Yup! I think Bill @Procharged97 and I detemined that the diameter of the ring for the P3A / P3P camera was the same as the P3S (Standard) . Ive got some rings on the way to Bill to make sure that is the case. He will post up with fitment in time.

Oh, the rings also fit the P4 !

Thanks for posting that quick video, wondering why pol, didn't make the sky blue with the clouds showing up?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app
My guess is the pol wasn't placed in front of the lens correctly. there is a 90 degree window you have to install....I've cut a notch into them and send instructions.....pol will change effectiveness as you rotate it.

Wow ! These filters are AMAZING! John was an absolute pleasure to work with. The filters add next to zero weight to the gimbal and do a fine job of allowing me to get those bright daylight shots without any artifacts and a reducution in potential "jello effect"

Don't wait - Contact John for some awesome filters!

For those who are interested I 3 D printed a featherweight ring that will secure these to the front of the camera on a P3A or P3P. It slips onto the front of the camera using a friction fit (slips on) and makes it so that one does not have to unscrew the front camera ring. Makes changing filters faster and easier. Plus there is no chance of dust , dirt, and contamination entering the delicate camera optics on the front lens and obscuring photos or video.

I can print more of these if there is interest. Hmmm. Perhaps I should collab with John to make these available in a kit form. John , If you like this idea "hit me up"

Here is a pic of the way it looks View attachment 50036

Multiple colors available.! Black, Blue, Neon Green, Neon Orange, Natural , and of course White

Hi i would like 2 red rings for the P3A, invoice me at pharris28@g m a i l.com

thanks

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart