Professionally die cut nd filters only $2 each!!!

BDOG, can you also invoice me for two rings please?

John, I bought your and filter set last year, will they fit? If not can you please let me know how much for an updated set?

PM or email me:
upforsummer@ gmail

Wow ! These filters are AMAZING! John was an absolute pleasure to work with. The filters add next to zero weight to the gimbal and do a fine job of allowing me to get those bright daylight shots without any artifacts and a reducution in potential "jello effect"

Don't wait - Contact John for some awesome filters!

For those who are interested I 3 D printed a featherweight ring that will secure these to the front of the camera on a P3A or P3P. It slips onto the front of the camera using a friction fit (slips on) and makes it so that one does not have to unscrew the front camera ring. Makes changing filters faster and easier. Plus there is no chance of dust , dirt, and contamination entering the delicate camera optics on the front lens and obscuring photos or video.

I can print more of these if there is interest. Hmmm. Perhaps I should collab with John to make these available in a kit form. John , If you like this idea "hit me up"

Here is a pic of the way it looks View attachment 50036

Multiple colors available.! Black, Blue, Neon Green, Neon Orange, Natural , and of course White
Any chance you will share the stl for those of us who already have printers?

How much are you selling the oversized filters for. I have the original ones you made but they move around in the rings that BDOG makes. I would be interested in a set of the larger filters

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Whats up guys..check it out!..these are the rings and gimbal lock from BDOG and the bigger size filters from college geezer!!! These things are a match made in heaven for the Standard. The filters are awesome and the rings and guard are crazy..they fit on the camera so well..the rings are nice and snug and make a nice little click sound when they go on..they are very light as well. Thanks BDOG for making these rings for our P3S!!!..if you guys need rings or a guard hit BDOG up, he can make them in a variety of colors. If you get filters for BDOGS rings be sure to tell CG you need the larger ones for the rings..also CG should have the bigger polarizer for these rings soon.

Attachments

• 1463357293035.jpg
    1463357293035.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 292
  • 1463357306410.jpg
    1463357306410.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 280
  • 1463357325432.jpg
    1463357325432.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 261
  • 1463357343417.jpg
    1463357343417.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 265
  • 1463357388951.jpg
    1463357388951.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 249
  • 1463357456912.jpg
    1463357456912.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 276
  • 1463357479180.jpg
    1463357479180.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 258
gimbal.jpg
Thanks for the high praise. The newly cut oversize filters do fit perfect! I am waiting on a set from John @CollegeGeezer and now know they will fit well.

Oh for those interested in the Camera Lens Cap / Gimbal clamp there was the necessity to dremmel off a small rectangular area to accommodate the wiring on the left side that leads to the gimbal and camera. That is because they were created for the Phantom 3 A & P

You can see the area I am talking about in this picture . Its the area in the red circle.

Im going to edit the design to eliminate that area from the printed part for the P3 Standard version

Last edited:
Unfortunately not. You can probably model one in any of the popular 3 D modeling programs. Sketch Up, AutoCad, Blender , etc.

I can, yes. Figured if you were sharing the STL (or other file) on thingiverse or something, why reinvent the wheel so to speak. Most of what I do I share, but some folks aren't into that and thats ok. Many here appreciate your effort and I am glad you are making them for those who want em.

I can, yes. Figured if you were sharing the STL (or other file) on thingiverse or something, why reinvent the wheel so to speak. Most of what I do I share, but some folks aren't into that and thats ok. Many here appreciate your effort and I am glad you are making them for those who want em.

Cool beans! Thanks for the understanding.

Hey BDOG, i have a phantom 3 standard, and I was wondering if I needed any accessories to use this on my drone, if not I would like to buy all 3. Thank you!

My email is [email protected]
The rings will fit perfect on the standard, the gimbal guard fits great as well..i think BDOG is going to make more with the small notch to fit our standard perfect. .just send him a PM with what you need and if you want the ND filters hit College Geezer up..tell him you need the filters for BDOGS rings...the pics in this thread with the orange ring and guard are on my p3standard. Oh he makes them in a variety of colors too!!

Hey everyone...

I'm getting a lot of you who already bought smaller filters asking about cost for the larger ones to fit the rings.....

If you are looking to upsize, I am selling 2 sets of the nd filters with 2 pol shipped for my cost ($10) ($20 for first timers)

Cheers,
John

Reactions: Procharged97
and I'm still waiting for the larger polarizers to arrive...in the meantime I'm sending out smaller polarizers that will work with the rings and will send the larger ones when they come in....

Hey, I just got mine in the mail today. But there was no "ring" to insert the small filter in I thought the set for $20 included the ring? Can you clarify how I am to use these filters? Sorry if this has been asked already.

Thanks!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnndyManuka