Professionally die cut nd filters only $2 each!!!

Hi everyone,

I'm new to flying my phantom 3 advanced and one of the first things I noticed was the need for nd filters to capture my shots. I was surprised to see what few options there were, and what they were selling for. I'm lucky enough to have family in the film business, so following their advice, I decided to mass produce my own for much less.

Long story short, I've now got a lot of extra filters that I won't need.

I've had them professionally die cut from gels to exactly 1 3/16" which fits perfectly inside the lens cover without bending.

I have the following available:

Nd 0.3
Nd 0.6
Nd 0.9

The filters can be stacked to achieve greater light filtration as required.

I'm selling these filters for $2 each and if you order more than 4, I'll cover the shipping to Canada and the USA. I can't imagine shipping would cost more than a buck anyway..

Anyway, let me know if you're interested.
9f0da37e718062a8c1bca626034cdaeb.jpg

a1fd46042d719980ec61d6a33700c86a.jpg

Happy flying

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app[/IMG]
Hi mate i would like one of each and polarizer if u still have some left in stock. [email protected]

Just an update. John is going to produce some slightly oversized filters to fit in the rings that I produce. This will allow the filters to sit inside the rings even better. I would bear that in mind if you want to use the rings that I produce.

Last edited:
Reactions: Numone
Heya, am i able to get some for the p3s? Or is it only for the adv and pro? Im in New Zealand, so i can pay the extra for shipping. Can pay through PayPal.
Cheers

Unsure if the filter rings fit properly. I have a set that is going to a guy that has a Standard. We did take some caliper measurements and its really close. I am waiting for him to report back.

Reactions: Cameronb1
I think there are plenty of very nice options out there myself. Not at $2 though. I just spent $385 on a set for P4 & X5 camera! Im sure you'll fill a need for recreational flyers not wanting to spend the cash. Nice offering.

Some people dont have a lot of money to throw around... this is a great product for the price and have heard a few people here say they are pretty **** close to the polar pros for waaayyy less. I cant wait to get mine!...and the people that are offering these are doing a nice thing for people on here.

I've had Johns $20 filter set now for a month, and all I can say is WOW!!! Whilst I can't compare these with other manufacturers product, costing up to 7.5x the cost of Johns filters, I think you'd be nuts, or simply have more money than sense not to purchase these. They simply work. And you can stack ND's with the excellent Polariser too - not sure you can do that with the more expensive alternatives, can you? Anyway, I just thought I'd give an unbiased view.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj