Please tell me Super Moderator's

This one is directed at Jacob .. I have noticed that in the post before we switched over the pictures which were large are now just attached files . Can ya hit something on your end and make all of them go back or is that just gonna be as it is ?
Sorry, I don't quite understand the question. What do you mean?

Sorry, the thumbnails help keep the page shorter and make it easier to decide which to view.
Got ya and thanks for the reply . Was just wondering ;)

<---- forging a new lithium scrip for Dirk... ;)

Reactions: dirkclod
<---- forging a new lithium scrip for Dirk... ;)
blank stare.png

Whew... back to normal. That frog was freakin' me out... :oops:

Before we had PM's and you knew if they had been received because they would leave the sent box .
Here we have the conversation ,how do you know if it has been read if they don't respond ?

So, I click on Dirk's Avatar and the box pops up that used to have red letters in a black box... impossible for me to read.

Thought it was fixed at one point.

Now it's black letters in a black box. Really? o_O

Before we had PM's and you knew if they had been received because they would leave the sent box .
Here we have the conversation ,how do you know if it has been read if they don't respond ?
You hover over or click the icon to the right of your name that looks like an envelope.

So, I click on Dirk's Avatar and the box pops up that used to have red letters in a black box... impossible for me to read.

Thought it was fixed at one point.

Now it's black letters in a black box. Really? o_O
What was red is now grey.

My eyeballs must be really tired.

You hover over or click the icon to the right of your name that looks like an envelope.

What was red is now grey.
That don't tell me if it's been read and not responded to though ? Was just trying to see when ya need to Leave conversation to clean it out .

o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O
Has the board changed again or am I just seeing it differently ?
Something has changed and just not sure what!
Home page maybe ?

Hey Dirk,
Ask who won the P2. Nobody talkin to me cept you.

There's no one else on the planet and they left the forum on so you and me could chat... o_O

Hey Dirk,
Ask who won the P2. Nobody talkin to me cept you.

There's no one else on the planet and they left the forum on so you and me could chat... o_O
I don't know but will ask in GD and maybe we find out !!

The home page now has all of the forums on it. We are working on collapsing the bottom ones.

The home page now has all of the forums on it. We are working on collapsing the bottom ones.
Thanks Jacob , feel better now as I thought I was just seeing things or going nuts one !!
Wasn't complaining about it just hoping it was you and not me eye's ! :)

Thanks Jacob , feel better now as I thought I was just seeing things or going nuts one !!
Wasn't complaining about it just hoping it was you and not me eye's ! :)

There being a reasonable explanation for what you were experiencing doesn't necessarily preclude the possibility that you're "going nuts" ! (Just sayin'.... )

:):):)

I think one of Happy's Green Friends stole Slingers password.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT