Please tell me Super Moderator's

OK I will now and see if that helps . Thank Ya !!
Well I did that and thought it had helped but it didn't . I am getting them all on Tapatalk but the alert don't show up here .
It's just some that do it and get most...just not all !

I get this phenomenon off & on myself. sometimes I get alerts, sometimes I don't.

Reactions: dirkclod
I get this phenomenon off & on myself. sometimes I get alerts, sometimes I don't.
OK ... Glad it's not just me then ! Thanks guys !

Thank you sir!!! 364 days until retirement!!!

-slinger
This will be the longest 364 days you have ever seen and then when you do retire the honey do's will make ya want to go back to work bro !! ;)
:D

This will be the longest 364 days you have ever seen and then when you do retire the honey do's will make ya want to go back to work bro !! ;)

We'll see about that. The wife insists on staying up here to be with the GrandKids... I insist on indulging my new found aversion to shoveling cold, heavy, white crap... She may have to send her honey do list via UPS... :):);)

-slinger

We'll see about that. The wife insists on staying up here to be with the GrandKids... I insist on indulging my new found aversion to shoveling cold, heavy, white crap... She may have to send her honey do list via UPS... :):);)

-slinger
Ok then !! Scared to but will anyway o_O
What is your new found aversion ?

Ok then !! Scared to but will anyway o_O
What is your new found aversion ?

Aversion to shoveling snow. I develop a rash. Get a headache. Get cranky and tend to create yellow splotches on the hated crap...

-slinger

Aversion to shoveling snow. I develop a rash. Get a headache. Get cranky and tend to create yellow splotches on the hated crap...

-slinger
Got ya !! Like this
Just for you.gif
cowboy%20gun%20shooting%20smiley.gif

Reactions: IflyinWY
Slide1_zps96f964f9.jpg

I go away for a week and the thread has snow shooting out some guys back door. WTH?

PS - I'm baaaaaack.

sherlock.gif
:eek:..
running jack.gif
..Glad ya are bro :D

I go away for a week and the thread has snow shooting out some guys back door. WTH?

PS - I'm baaaaaack.

Well, we've got a few folks running rampant... :eek:

You'll see more, soon enough. ;)

You were away???

TJ was away, I've been here watching everything swirl around, problem is nothing goes down the hole, just keeps swirling and swirling and swirling... :confused:

So I have a question about alerts.

Why do I get an alert about all the jabbering going on in a P3 forum?
I don't have any P3 forums on my watch list but sometimes I get an alert. :confused:

Please help me to understand Super Moderators.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik