Please tell me Super Moderator's

As soon as you start scrolling down through the posts, it goes up and leaves the screen, right?

No. What I mean is that if you click on that post, there literally is no way to know what topic you're in unless you read the URL.
This has been my experience in ALL but this very thread, which is even weirder.

Reactions: IflyinWY
No. What I mean is that if you click on that post, there literally is no way to know what topic you're in unless you read the URL.
This has been my experience in ALL but this very thread, which is even weirder.

Okay,

We might be agreeing, we might not. The fact still remains, for me at least, that it's tough to know which thread I am in. I believe I already brought this up a couple pages ago, in this thread.

If you want some entertainment with "weirder than this", go to off topic. :) It's fun.

Okay,

We might be agreeing, we might not. The fact still remains, for me at least, that it's tough to know which thread I am in. I believe I already brought this up a couple pages ago, in this thread.

If you want some entertainment with "weirder than this", go to off topic. :) It's fun.
blank stare.png
..what I miss ? We in OT. This must have been moved here .
I see where I'm at the top of this page and the address bar and also to the right of that .

View attachment 22819 ..what I miss ? We in OT. This must have been moved here .
I see where I'm at the top of this page and the address bar and also to the right of that .

yes, yes you can, but click on this one for example: http://www.phantompilots.com/thread...3-hdmi-upgrade-board.43245/page-5#post-424515 and other than URL, there is no way to see what thread you're in. For some reason, other than this thread, I found the missing title to be an issue in all other threads.

yes, yes you can, but click on this one for example: http://www.phantompilots.com/thread...3-hdmi-upgrade-board.43245/page-5#post-424515 and other than URL, there is no way to see what thread you're in. For some reason, other than this thread, I found the missing title to be an issue in all other threads.
OK ...had to take this shot with my Ipad but I see this on my desktop also. Top left ...tells me where I'm at .Can't take screen shot of desktop but did take a picture . This is Ipad and beside it is my screen on desktop. Tells me .
IMG_1140.PNG IMG_1141.JPG

OK ...had to take this shot with my Ipad but I see this on my desktop also. Top left ...tells me where I'm at .Can't take screen shot of desktop but did take a picture . This is Ipad and beside it is my screen on desktop. Tells me .
View attachment 22820 View attachment 22824
Mario...I see you looking now from Tapatalk and I don't know you will see this from that .

Reactions: dirkclod
It's not a bug. It's simply an undocumented feature... :rolleyes:o_O:)

-slinger

Its a good idea. Maybe I could create a forum that is locked to new threads, but I can move threads there that are helpful to new flyers. The forum would only have 15-20 threads, but they would be easy to find and link to. Also, a new flyer could read all of them before doing anything else.

Being a newbie here I hope nobody minds if I chime in a little on this. This forum is a fantastic consolidated collection of information and knowledge. It's SO much quicker and easier finding answers to questions in this forum than it is searching the Web for tidbits of info scattered around like so many Easter eggs. But this morning while researching for info on a mod I want to do I realized that as great as this forum is and even with the custom Google search, it's still a chore to find all the tidbits. The forum narrows the focus of your search but I was thinking to myself how could it be even better? Then I thought, "WIKI"! As I suspected, after a quick search of the forum, this idea has been brought up a few times. Just recently here:
"So just throwing it out there that there seems to be a need (or at least an advantage) for a wiki/faq."
And back in February here:
"While there is a wealth of info in this forum, it can indeed be difficult to track down. What we need is a proper wiki"

To that end I discovered that the XenForo software the board runs on has a very capable add-on called VaultWiki and can be found here: https://www.vaultwiki.org/ I don't know if that's an option those in charge can or want to implement but I just thought I'd throw it out there. Another option is Wikia and can be found here: http://www.wikia.com
Actually I was just farting around with it a little this morning and came up with this, (only as an example, not looking to infringe on the name or logo ;) I will delete it and take it down later today. Don't want to step on anyone's toe's). http://phantompiolts.wikia.com

Once again, I hope no one minds me throwing in my 2 cents, just thinking how to make the forum better than it already is! Wiki or no Wiki... this is GREAT forum with GREAT, helpful users and I appreciate it all!

BOT

Last edited:
@BlackOpsTeamster that's why I started this thread for all of us to get help from Jacob and the mod's so feel free anytime to jump in here !!

Now Mr Mod :eek:
The last 2 days and only in this forum I have been having this pop up on my screen !
mmm.jpg

Something up or just a bugger in my computer ? I have seen this about 6 times now and just saw it again :eek:

Must be the super-spy add on has failed again! :eek:
Seriously though I have had no issues here. How longs that been happening?
Just tried on my Winblows PC and no problem there either.

Must be the super-spy add on has failed again! :eek:
Seriously though I have had no issues here. How longs that been happening?
Just tried on my Winblows PC and no problem there either.
Happens when I go to another page . Not all the time but strange . Am cleaning out and doing scans now .
Forum seems real slow also but maybe that's just maintenance going on .

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.