Phantom 3 Professional Firmware v1.5.0030

Question:

I only be able make 2 short flights at night....for those who had drfting problems on 1.4, are they solved on this new 1.5?

Im still not 100% sure......

one other thing I noticed what I had multi flight mode on before update and turned off durring so had to turn it back...

Question:

I only be able make 2 short flights at night....for those who had drfting problems on 1.4, are they solved on this new 1.5?

Im still not 100% sure......
At least my drifting problem is resolved.

Reactions: Mordor and bobmyers
No drifting here, never had any, don't want any.
Please don't send me any. Hahaha ahhh.

The recent update was helpful in correcting that drift error for many here. ;-)

RedHotPoker

i just purchased a p3, and it had 1.3 installed. everything was fine. i upgraded to 1.5 and my RAW photos had blue and magenta pixels in the underexposed dark areas of the photograph. i thought my sensor had gone bad, so i exchanged the quadcopter for a new one. with the new one, in 1.3 RAW images were fine, then i upgraded to 1.5 and the pixellation was back, resulting in unusable photos. i've tried using the cleaner app which made things worse. anyone else experience this issue?

photo 1 - RAW with pixelation
124821xl8bd7dn7dddbm44.jpg

photo 2 JPG with no pixelation from same shot
124822tkww8rdjeytrp777.jpg

photo 3 RAW with pixelation at bottom
124822l0057ezyxd34154w.jpg

weird....try reset all camps on photo mode, in settings ;-)

Thanks for the feedback about 1.5 drifting, guys!

I've reset all camera settings and the RAW photos are still unacceptable. I believe there's an issue upgrading directly from 1.3 to 1.5 as this is the second P3P that it happened to. I might exchange this unit for another. Hopefully DJI can get this sorted out.

weird....try reset all camps on photo mode, in settings ;-)

Thanks for the feedback about 1.5 drifting, guys!

I've reset all camera settings and the RAW photos are still unacceptable. I believe there's an issue upgrading directly from 1.3 to 1.5 as this is the second P3P that it happened to. I might exchange this unit for another. Hopefully DJI can get this sorted out.
1.5.3 still allows for a downgrade to 1.4.1, correct? If you suspect it is FW related on your original Phantom and your replacement Phantom, perhaps try to downgrade to 1.4.1 and check it out there.
P.S. - I like your username if it means what I think it means. Tagalog?

thanks! it means exactly what you think LOL
I did downgrade to 1.4 and the problem persisted. perhaps it's an issue going straight to 1.5 straight from 1.3?

1.5.3 still allows for a downgrade to 1.4.1, correct? If you suspect it is FW related on your original Phantom and your replacement Phantom, perhaps try to downgrade to 1.4.1 and check it out there.
P.S. - I like your username if it means what I think it means. Tagalog?

So i caved in and updated to fw 1.05.03. My RC is still at 1.3.x.
I had read before that the new updated had caused some range issues etc... whats the latest word on that? Those who updated the RC also, have you noticed anything better or worse? thanks

Not sure about range issues, haven't tried anything far yet but I am getting bad vibrations when hovering...it's not the props because this wasn't happening with 1.4...I know others are having this problem with vibration when hovering
..otherwise it flew awesome, best I've seen it so far, no "no signal" issue and no drifting...anyone having the vibration issue have a solution yet?

i just purchased a p3, and it had 1.3 installed. everything was fine. i upgraded to 1.5 and my RAW photos had blue and magenta pixels in the underexposed dark areas of the photograph. i thought my sensor had gone bad, so i exchanged the quadcopter for a new one. with the new one, in 1.3 RAW images were fine, then i upgraded to 1.5 and the pixellation was back, resulting in unusable photos. i've tried using the cleaner app which made things worse. anyone else experience this issue?

photo 1 - RAW with pixelation
124821xl8bd7dn7dddbm44.jpg

photo 2 JPG with no pixelation from same shot
124822tkww8rdjeytrp777.jpg

photo 3 RAW with pixelation at bottom
124822l0057ezyxd34154w.jpg
This looks a little like the clipping warnings you get in adobe camera raw. Check your setting if you are using camera raw

How is the vibration issue identified...is it clearly visible during a hover?

Make the first "log" flight with 1.5.....did have 2 break signals about 500 meters distance and 30 meters high....maybe it was a coincidence....

Man i miss so much 1.1.9fw.....

As I posted in the other thread. I did get the gimbal vibration after updating to 1.5 last night. I downgraded back to 1.4 and problem disappeared.

As I posted in the other thread. I did get the gimbal vibration after updating to 1.5 last night. I downgraded back to 1.4 and problem disappeared.
Who cares if the gimbal vibrates as long as the video is stable.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akinproplumbing