Phantom 3 Professional Firmware v1.5.0030

Just Downloaded .. For installation will try in the afternoon ... :rolleyes:

Reactions: Aungsoelutt
New firmware :
Phantom 3 Professional Firmware v1.5.0030

No release notes yet.

and-its-gone.jpg

Notes:
After upgrading to 1.05.0030, you will ONLY be able to downgrade as far as the previous release 1.04.0010.
2. This update does NOT apply the Phantom 3 Standard.
3. The noteworthy points of this firmware are the follwoing:
a.
Fixes is the drifting issues some people were experiencing. Your P3 should be steady as a rock again now
smile.gif

b. Fixed upgrade issues related to the camera.
c. Plauback issues resolved.
d. The Flight Recorder logs are no READ ONLY.
e. Fixed P3P no live feed issue some users experienced ( even though OSD data was shown ).
4.There is NO RC firmware included in this release. But iyuor RCfirmware is older than v1.3.20, it is recomended t upgrade this to v1.3.20 before updating the Aircraft to 1.5.00.30.
5. There is NO battery update included in this firmware version.
6. The DJI GO All will display the Aircraft firmware as 1.4.10+ after the update is completed sucessfully.

Notes:
After upgrading to 1.05.0030, you will ONLY be able to downgrade as far as the previous release 1.04.0010.
2. This update does NOT apply the Phantom 3 Standard.
3. The noteworthy points of this firmware are the follwoing:
a.
Fixes is the drifting issues some people were experiencing. Your P3 should be steady as a rock again now
smile.gif

b. Fixed upgrade issues related to the camera.
c. Plauback issues resolved.
d. The Flight Recorder logs are no READ ONLY.
e. Fixed P3P no live feed issue some users experienced ( even though OSD data was shown ).
4.There is NO RC firmware included in this release. But iyuor RCfirmware is older than v1.3.20, it is recomended t upgrade this to v1.3.20 before updating the Aircraft to 1.5.00.30.
5. There is NO battery update included in this firmware version.
6. The DJI GO All will display the Aircraft firmware as 1.4.10+ after the update is completed sucessfully.

The above details are pretty much spot on, unfortunately.

And what if you downgrade to 1.04.0010.
You will able to downgrade to 1.3 then?

I'm guessing the 1.05.0030 will be the new limit cut-off point for firmware. The reason would be related to the R/C firmware.

Reactions: huntjock
To each their own but with experience comes the knowledge that it's never a good idea to install anything from DJI until it's been out for at _least_ a day. Especially when you don't have any current issues, when there are no release notes and when the release notes show that the firmware won't help you.

It's a little like Russian Roulette. Chances are semi-good that you'd be okay.... but it's that one time....

Reactions: Mr.Spock
Sounds even scarier than Russian roulette if they removed the download after a couple of hours. I'll wait a bit as I'm not having issues currently.

To each their own but with experience comes the knowledge that it's never a good idea to install anything from DJI until it's been out for at _least_ a day. Especially when you don't have any current issues, when there are no release notes and when the release notes show that the firmware won't help you.

It's a little like Russian Roulette. Chances are semi-good that you'd be okay.... but it's that one time....

You got that right.

Personally I was unable to even test this firmware due to poor video reception. My android tablet did not agree with the firmware. With the firmware and app getting larger in size it's getting time to upgrade the Nexus 7 (2013 version).

Reactions: omarkatwe
am still getting the no video signal from the last update I recalibrated the imu
& tried the rc antennas in the v and the II & it was still losing signal so am
installing nothing till am sure its gonna sort this dam mess out

Reactions: Mr.Spock
A DJI employee has stated on their Chinese forum that this version is going to be released tomorrow, but someone accidentally put it on their website, so they took it down soon. She stated that the firmware is safe to use, as it's identical with tomorrow's release.

Coppertint

Ehehe I could download new fw, but (... just in case) I didn't try any update!!! ..becouse now I know the guys at DJI.

If someone is so brave, I can send new fw 1.5.0030 ... But I will wait tomorrow ...

I will give it a week and wait for the more experienced pilots
to give us a heads up first ;) I haven't had mine passed 876m yet :oops:
but she did handle -1c up the Grampians hill range yesterday :)

Reactions: QaaUz and Donw35

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1