Phantom 3 Professional Firmware v1.5.0030

Internet is not that slow. Once new SW is released, it will spread to all servers in a matter of few minutes.

You're wrong.

No updated firmware shown on my end yet. So there is at least 1 hour + difference.

a relatively easy solution for those that just cant handle waiting is to change to a DNS server in china. Instant satisfaction!

Download page at dji is busted.

You're wrong.

No updated firmware shown on my end yet. So there is at least 1 hour + difference.

And I guess you are one of those people who thinks everything they read on the Internet is true. Just because you aren't seeing it doesn't mean it isn't there. Griping at someone isn't what this forum is about. If you only want to complain then try www.whineandcheese.org

I will not be updating to this firmware at least until I see what's up with the next app update. Unless they changed something from the last beta version, I did not have any luck on android with the 1.5.0 FW versions.

THE DOWNLOAD LINKS HAS BEEN AVAILABLE FROM DJI SITE SINCE YESTERDAY.. Oops sorry about the caps..

Hey Streve, could you confirm possibility of downgrading firmware back to 1.4 from 1.5? (Actually do it please)

I will not be updating to this firmware at least until I see what's up with the next app update. Unless they changed something from the last beta version, I did not have any luck on android with the 1.5.0 FW versions.
Care to expand on those thoughts? Aren't you a beta tester?

Hey Streve, could you confirm possibility of downgrading firmware back to 1.4 from 1.5? (Actually do it please)
I honestly don't know. I had no reason to to try, so no experience one way of the other. But a fair question. From past comments of DJI, I would assume that they were going to always allow a firmware rollback. but with things we know are in the near future, that seems to be coming to a point where it may not be allowed, or at least it would reset the point at which a person would be limited. We know that GEO is not part of this release, so a rollback wouldn't hurt that functionality. But lets say GEO is part of FW 2.0. You would likely not be able to roll back to 1.4... 1.5..but potentially be able to go back to 2.0 6 months later, when they release 2.5. Simply put.. I see them setting points would serve as roadblocks to rollback. GEO being released will be one of those road blocks.

I honestly don't know. I had no reason to to try, so no experience one way of the other. But a fair question. From past comments of DJI, I would assume that they were going to always allow a firmware rollback. but with things we know are in the near future, that seems to be coming to a point where it may not be allowed, or at least it would reset the point at which a person would be limited. We know that GEO is not part of this release, so a rollback wouldn't hurt that functionality. But lets say GEO is part of FW 2.0. You would likely not be able to roll back to 1.4... 1.5..but potentially be able to go back to 2.0 6 months later, when they release 2.5. Simply put.. I see them setting points would serve as roadblocks to rollback. GEO being released will be one of those road blocks.
Could you us a favor and try downgrading to 1.4? It will only take u ten minutes, 20 round trip. Pretty please?

I might give it a shot a bit later. I have to be in court to defend a drone operator in about 40 minutes.

I am not getting new FW from the DJI site.

Screen Shot 2015-11-24 at 15.34.59.jpg

I might give it a shot a bit later. I have to be in court to defend a drone operator in about 40 minutes.
Please provide details when you're done defending... Lawyer?

Since you're thinking of doing me this favor, I'm going to do the members here a favor by testing down grading 1.4 to 1.3.2. I hope I don't **** up.

After i went to 1.3 firmware my app says "aircraft required update" massage. Should i ignore warning. İs it normal.

After i went to 1.3 firmware my app says "aircraft required update" massage. Should i ignore warning. İs it normal.
Your first post... Welcome.
You can choose to ignore it you wish, u can still fly safely. What firmware did you upgrade/downgrade from? GO app version?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl