P3S for £35 on eBay surely not.

Ok just spoke to ebay on the phone. lady told me there will be no problem getting my money back if item doesn't arrive, or not as described. Also said ebay will review the item

I grabbed one but have not paid yet. Will wait to see what tomorrow brings. Logic tells me that there is no way someone is selling over 100 P3 Standards for less than $50 each. But, we can dream right?

A couple months ago I paid someone through paypal for a phone I bought off him (within my state), and after he got payment he stopped answering my messages and I did not receive my item. I asked paypal for refund and It was in my account with 4 days. So either way I'm not worried

eBay, PayPal and my own bank have proven to be reliable and worry free. I jumped before I researched, comfortable in my experience with their integrity.

If I Western Union transferred $ directly to poor Millie with the weak eBay password, then I'd be the goat, deservedly. Which I wouldn't.

And by goat I don't mean Tom Brady! [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Reactions: BuickGS
You could be in luck...he seems to have acquired a few more. 138 sold, but only 2 remaining now!

Seems too cheap . Her previous listing was for card making supplies. A bit suspicious. Plus I don't even need one as i have a p3p. Still ordered to see what happens. If it works out i have an awesume present for someone. If not then 99% sure of a refund

Sent from my SM-G935F using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: Solly747400
140 x £35 = £4900... Beats working for a living. (But the agony of taking all those boxes to the post office!)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl