P3S for £35 on eBay surely not.

I recived this from eBay after phoning them.

logoEBay_x45.gif

Your recent contact to eBay SR# 1-103341705069

Hello darren,

Thanks for letting us know about this item (292022332144). We are currently reviewing the details of your report, and will take the appropriate action based on the outcome of the investigation.

Privacy is important to us, so we're not able to share the details of the actions we take. You may not immediately notice or be able to see these actions, but they can include removing a listing, sending the member a warning, limiting buying and selling privileges, or even suspending the account.

In the future, to help us investigate more quickly, please use the "Report item" link on the right side of the listing page.

Thanks again for taking the time to bring this to our attention and helping us keep eBay a safe place to buy and sell.

Thanks,

eBay

[THREAD ID: 1-103341705069]

eBay Document ID: 41295013001
eBay is committed to your privacy. Read our user agreement and privacy notice. Learn how to recognise fake (spoof) emails.

Copyright © 2016 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners. eBay and the eBay logo are trademarks of eBay Inc., 2145 Hamilton Avenue, San Jose, CA 95125.

I think if no shipping notice by tomorrow then 100% scammed.

Not that I don't think I've / we've been scammed already lol.

Guys I did the very same thing, clicked on buy then said this not for real and went into PayPal and cancelled payment. Oh well worst case scenario I'm out 50.00 if I'm forced to pay.... We'll see how it plays out. It was a great deal lol...

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Hey guys, this is interesting. So I was thinking, maybe if you all get bricks, you could donate them for a good cause?

Every brick will matter when the Trump Wall starts. With all these you could cover 1/1000th of the Arizona border.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Reactions: BuickGS
Woah the app blocks *****? Weird like a cuss word? T R U M P? Wtf?

It is because once you even mention a politician, things get ugly. I had to delete 2 FAMILY members on Facebook over this crap. Stupid.

Reactions: BuickGS
Definite scam...someone's hijacked a known seller's page. Just had a look at the sold figures, and up to now over 100 people have paid. That's a nice £3500 for the scammer so far! Doubtless more people will join the queue.....
....plus it also says "140 sold".............. if you check his feedback, none have been sold! A very obvious scam and I'm amazed people have been taken in by it.

....plus it also says "140 sold".............. if you check his feedback, none have been sold! A very obvious scam and I'm amazed people have been taken in by it.

There wouldn't be anything in feedback yet, even if this was legit. This all took place over a couple hours, yesterday morning.

I'm not sure anyone here was "taken in"... just taking "insured risks" before all the info came out.

Since the phantom 4 pro and mavic came out p3 prices have dropped very low, refurbished right under 100 bucks is plausible, they were 300 or so bucks new

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic