P3S for £35 on eBay surely not.

Since the phantom 4 pro and mavic came out p3 prices have dropped very low, refurbished right under 100 bucks is plausible, they were 300 or so bucks new

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
I can't even find a refurbished bird less than $300 currently, can't find a new one for less than $400

I'll pass on what you're smoking

P3A with Nvidia Shield K1 tablet

Reactions: Ericb and BuickGS
Yeah, that's a hacked account. With the exception of the one recent transaction the account has been inactive for a year. And the one good transaction was probably a test to make sure the hacker/scammer had complete control of the account.

Did anyone on here go ahead and buy one? I know PayPal and ebay will sort it if it does turn out to be a scam but just want to see if anyone gets theirs

Anyone attempting to buy this is a fool. Yeah, you'll probably get refunded. But the con man will get to keep his money, so you are helping people like that. There is no chance this is legit, get your heads out of each others asses.

Reactions: Pharm
Where have you been Bryan? Over 100 of us bought one yesterday morning.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Yeah I quickly read through but saw so many saying they quickly cancelled it and didn't bother. As mentioned above even if it turns our bad they still get all that money, not bad for days work.

Anyone attempting to buy this is a fool. Yeah, you'll probably get refunded. But the con man will get to keep his money, so you are helping people like that. There is no chance this is legit, get your heads out of each others asses.

...says he who has the benefit of all the after-the-fact investigation available to him.

Don't make me start a thread with all the insane, once in a lifetime deals I've gotten on eBay over the last 17 yrs... Along with all of the reasons people sell things for less than nothing.

And I don't forget all the deals I've sadly missed while I was doing the background checks.

This IS the reason eBay offers a guarantee. Skeptics would never buy ANYTHING.

All in good humour, thanks for the opinion! [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Reactions: BuickGS
Just looks like they missed the 0 off the end of the price. Oh dear

Just looks like they missed the 0 off the end of the price. Oh dear
Yeah and forgot to limit quantity, because 140 have been sold it says. Nobody is going to get one, because nobody had 140 to sell, even if they actually did have a couple to sell for 35

Following this with interest

Neon Euc

Attachments

• 1486674586453.jpg
    1486674586453.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 310
Reactions: jwmcgrath
Yeah and forgot to limit quantity, because 140 have been sold it says. Nobody is going to get one, because nobody had 140 to sell, even if they actually did have a couple to sell for 35

Probably had 14 at £350 lol

A fool, I have certainly been called worse LOL! Most deals that sound too good to be true normally are. But I have got some amazing deals by taking a chance!

This IS the reason eBay offers a guarantee.

eBay doesn't offer a guarantee so people can try dumb things. As with insurance, you don't live in a bubble. There is no free lunch, even though it sure seems like it while you're eating.

Anyone with half an ounce of common sense could see this was clearly a mistake or scam. I've gotten lots of great deals on eBay too, but I've been around the block enough to know what's completely unrealistic.

A fool, I have certainly been called worse LOL! Most deals that sound too good to be true normally are. But I have got some amazing deals by taking a chance!
Yea! Like some guy on utube (not that I believe everything I see on utube). He "bought a samsung phone for $228" and the guy sent him a bunch of other things "by accident".

GOT SCAMMED ON EBAY BUT SO HAPPY

But the thing is that there are lots of videos on utube like that so most are probably not true.

Sent from my SM-T350 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: BuickGS
eBay doesn't offer a guarantee so people can try dumb things. As with insurance, you don't live in a bubble. There is no free lunch, even though it sure seems like it while you're eating.

Anyone with half an ounce of common sense could see this was clearly a mistake or scam. I've gotten lots of great deals on eBay too, but I've been around the block enough to know what's completely unrealistic.

It doesn't matter what your OPINION is. The fact is is that they will still get the money back. The Ebay guarantee doesn't include the phrase "unless you knew it was too good to be true."

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31