P3S for £35 on eBay surely not.

If it was in the US, I would buy one just to see. I don't know about how Ebay UK works, but on Ebay US, It's impossible to be scammed as long as you pay with Paypal.
Paypal itself is a fraudulent organization. They aid and abet fraud perps world wide. I know because I have been their pigeon several times.

Reactions: Neon Euc
Paypal itself is a fraudulent organization. They aid and abet fraud perps world wide. I know because I have been their pigeon several times.

Ohh, I know. As a seller, I was stung by them once. A buyer bought something from me, used car parts. Almost a month went by and then they guy claimed the parts were no good. Paypal gave the guy an instant refund, as soon as tracking showed it was on it's way to me. The refund made my bank account go negative and caused several other things to bounce. It was a real mess. The box shows up and guess what? NOT the stuff I sent the guy. I had to take comparison pictures and fight fight fight with Paypal to get the decision reversed. But they still wouldn't cover my overdrafts.

Ohh, I know. As a seller, I was stung by them once. A buyer bought something from me, used car parts. Almost a month went by and then they guy claimed the parts were no good. Paypal gave the guy an instant refund, as soon as tracking showed it was on it's way to me. The refund made my bank account go negative and caused several other things to bounce. It was a real mess. The box shows up and guess what? NOT the stuff I sent the guy. I had to take comparison pictures and fight fight fight with Paypal to get the decision reversed. But they still wouldn't cover my overdrafts.

Wow. Good to know. Thanks for the info.

Jeff

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj