P3S for £35 on eBay surely not.

Bad thing is, I know better. I have been in I.T for ever, and am well aware of the scams out there. Oh well. Yea, I simply went back to my PayPal and canceled the transaction. Now its waiting for me to pay.

Think I was a mug, hit the buy button before reading this thread.
If its a scam, which it probably is I should get my money back from Paypal.

im tempted, ebay money back guarantee , did anyone prove it is a scam yet?

I cancelled, checked out the seller, no other items for sale and their feedback looks like only stuff they have bought. Must be a hacked account.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

No guts no glory, I ordered one. I will freak if I actually get one!

I just ordered one too. What's the worst that can happen? I lose AU$60. I paid through paypal so I know I will get my money back if something shonkey.

I have a good feeling about this. Imagine if it doesn't work. You still have the props, motors, gimbles, RC etc. Will let you know in a month when I get it

Reactions: miskairal
Maybe you can loose the money either with Paypal and moneyback guarantee..dont risk it..who knows which Paypal Account is set at this offer...Maybe not the one of the seller

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Reactions: grin factor
im so tempted, says ebay money back guarantee so cant loose right?
Hope it doesn't take you too long to get your money back from ebay!
( The fact that he's now 'sold' 117 and it still says 3 remaining, which is what it said after he'd sold 100, might just give any reasonable person a clue that things don't quite add up....scammers rely on greed and gullibility).

Hope it doesn't take you too long to get your money back from ebay!
( The fact that he's now 'sold' 117 and it still says 3 remaining, which is what it said after he'd sold 100, might just give any reasonable person a clue that things don't quite add up....scammers rely on greed and gullibility).

Surely ebay will just sort me out no probs, plus I paid through pay pal

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl