P3P eBay Deal of the Day for $799

Whoa, just got confirmation that mine is arriving tomorrow. That's fast. Will let you know.

I found out not to trust eBay's tracking status as for whatever reason, they are behind. eBay says my drone is still in NY where the FedEx site shows it left NJ already headed to wherever it goes next from there.

What I am wondering about is I read the product weight was 9# and the shipping weight is 11# but my shipment is 6#? Maybe they packed some helium in the box to help this newbie out :)

Yeah it was a FedEx notification.

Reactions: DAVIAN
This listing shows 260 sold with 51% remaining. I think we might see a slight price drop since they're now moving very slowly and they still have roughly 250 units to sell. I'll snag another P3P if I see it drop another 50-$100. It's a "steal" at $799, just not low enough to have an extra one lying around the house.

This listing shows 260 sold with 51% remaining. I think we might see a slight price drop since they're now moving very slowly and they still have roughly 250 units to sell. I'll snag another P3P if I see it drop another 50-$100. It's a "steal" at $799, just not low enough to have an extra one lying around the house.

Not the same seller but this seller has it for 750$ or best offer.
DJI Phantom 3 Professional RC Drone QuadCopter

That seller has a feedback rating of (2) for items that sold for $4.99 whereas the other seller has over 20,000. Furthermore, this seller has only been registered with ebay since February. I expect many people are going to be very disappointed should they think this is the "real deal".

Please let us know as soon as you guys received your p3p and did a inspection. I am sure quite a few of us here would love to jump in before all stock is gone.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I would have received mine yesterday but I missed the delivery and it requires signature (glad, I don't want a Phantom just sitting on my front porch)! I set up for pick-up at a FedEx location near my work. Depending on when it arrives there, I may do the maiden voyage during my lunch break ;-p Oh wait, do instructions recommend a full initial charge before flying?

I would have received mine yesterday but I missed the delivery and it requires signature (glad, I don't want a Phantom just sitting on my front porch)! I set up for pick-up at a FedEx location near my work. Depending on when it arrives there, I may do the maiden voyage during my lunch break ;-p Oh wait, do instructions recommend a full initial charge before flying?
Yes, charge it, your battery will be less than half full out of the box.

Asked the seller if warranted by Dji and if uk version or us

Here is the reply from pixel hub
It is warrantied by DJI and it is a US model.

Josh, you'll be in need of purchasing a 2nd one if you attempt to fly it without first charging the battery and RC.

Lol roger that, I clearly will be flying it *after work* then ;-p

Lol roger that, I clearly will be flying it *after work* then ;-p
Be prepared. The remote takes over 2 hours to charge. Difference from
Standard. Day and night.
Also wonder if I can sell my standard. Looks like it's a real fire sale on that. Maybe I will try it on eBay.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Why so much?
Lol it really was the deal of a lifetime.. The open box had 2 batteries inside.. then they had a promotion for a free battery with a pro purchase which they honored plus the movers 10% coupon which bought it to 740.00 with tax :)

Reactions: Tony Cowan
Lol it really was the deal of a lifetime.. The open box had 2 batteries inside.. then they had a promotion for a free battery with a pro purchase which they honored plus the movers 10% coupon which bought it to 740.00 with tax :)
Wow... Nice!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl