P3P eBay Deal of the Day for $799

Just got it from FedEx... Definitely new in box and definitely a Pro [emoji4] Even has the new box smell when ya open it [emoji12]

ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1457643415.075763.jpg

ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1457643426.379189.jpg

Gonna start charging stuff now while i'm still in the office!!!!

Josh

I was getting ready to pull the trigger on the P3P until I saw this post. Now i am thinking of getting the P3A since i do not care for 4k video.
Only a few dollars more. Just get the pro.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Now that the P4 is actually out there I wouldn't be surprised to see this $799 price drop even lower. Seems like sales are slowing somewhat and they still have about half left.

Definitely get the pro. I got the P3A 2 weeks ago and thankfully it's still within Apple's return window. It's going back and the P3P will take its place. Do I need 4K? Nope. But the P3P ends up being cheaper for me than the P3A - trully a no brainer.

Yea for the price the $799 professional is the way to go. Light ridge. And higher downlink stream rate . Also 100w charger with the pro

I ordered this deal and it arrived today.

I noticed it came with a version C remote. I still have a B from my Advanced.

Tomorrow I will try two identical flights with each controller to see if I can notice a difference in signal strength.

Mine is scheduled to arrive tomorrow plus a bunch of stuff I ordered from various places, like a Seahorse. Lots of my extras are here already, but tomorrow I will have everything but extra batteries

Yea the pixel hub was his name. Seen some others one seller had for 750$ but only had feedback of 1 and joined last month. At least this seller is well known in eBay and has 20,000+ feedback

Yea the pixel hub was his name. Seen some others one seller had for 750$ but only had feedback of 1 and joined last month. At least this seller is well known in eBay and has 20,000+ feedback
ah ha....someone just said he only sold half, so I am surprised he sold the other half so quick, or he is up to his "limited quantities" trick again :)

ah ha....someone just said he only sold half, so I am surprised he sold the other half so quick, or he is up to his "limited quantities" trick again :)
That might have been me quoting selling about half. The auction states "275 sold" as well as "Over 54% sold" and there was a response a number of days ago that said someone inquired and was told they have about 500 of them. But they seem to be slowing somewhat. There was another seller earlier that was selling for $750 or best offer but I don't know if he was legit.

275 sold is a hell of a lot. Wow. I can just feel the power of the pro over standard. Wow. But I'm keeping them both. My phantom twins. Looks like people are reporting all good things on this deal.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: LamboH
Guys-
I'm new to the community. But, I'm glad I found this thread.

I have a 3 month old (it was a Xmas gift) P3P with a brand new case, 3 batteries and a lens/gimbal lock.

I'm asking $1399 all in. It was a $1,700.00 investment on my end. It's in pristine condition sans a very slight scuff mark (barely noticeable).

I'd like to sell to someone who's enthusiastic about the hobby. It'll make a great gift to yourself or someone else.

I work in the film industry and find that I don't have a whole lot of time to fly...considering my investment.

Anyway, if anyone's interested, by all means, contact me here with a reply.

If this is the wrong thread to discuss sales, can someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks!!

Guys-
I'm new to the community. But, I'm glad I found this thread.

I have a 3 month old (it was a Xmas gift) P3P with a brand new case, 3 batteries and a lens/gimbal lock.

I'm asking $1399 all in. It was a $1,700.00 investment on my end. It's in pristine condition sans a very slight scuff mark (barely noticeable).

I'd like to sell to someone who's enthusiastic about the hobby. It'll make a great gift to yourself or someone else.

I work in the film industry and find that I don't have a whole lot of time to fly...considering my investment.

Anyway, if anyone's interested, by all means, contact me here with a reply.

If this is the wrong thread to discuss sales, can someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks!!

Did u miss the$799 phantom 3 professional posted above? 800+2 batteries would still be 1000 give or take. Plus a case, say a 400 dollar case would bring it to your asking price 1400 give or take . Might need to lower that price a good bit Sorry to be bearer of bad news

Reactions: SZNJ732

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl