P3P eBay Deal of the Day for $799

ryantrax

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Ya but you still pay
$89.95 shipping, and Ebay is full of shady dealers. I would buy from DJI

It has free shipping. And now with the changes Paypal made you have 180 days to return it. I know a ton of people that have returned things after 4,5 or 6 months for a full refund. Yesterday there was a seller for $799 OBO and he was accepting $750 and free shipping. He only had like 6 and they sold immediately. It was from a camera shop.

That's a great deal.

By far the best "legitimate" deal I've ever seen!!!! I'm tempted to buy a "spare" at that price.

Last edited:
Heck, I could sell the RC, charger and battery for $400 and have a spare that cost me only $400!!!

Ahhh!! Killing me!!!! I am leaning toward getting a P4 but this price is SO GOOD!!!

Ok, so dummy check here... New P3 batteries are basically selling for around $120... So I could buy this ($799) and a battery on Amazon or something (~$120) and be done for around $920. What's more, the eBay auction probably won't be taxed. Meanwhile, I may be able to get $700-ish for my existing P2V+ with GPC case and 3 batteries, and I have a new P3P for just a couple hundred.

Sounds about right eh?

Josh

Reactions: mmee1992
$920 with two batteries and you're good to go. The same set up with the P4 is approx. $1550. Or another way to look at it would be you could buy 2 P3Ps for $1598 or on P4 for $1399.

I just saw this deal from eBay in my email, I was gonna post it but someone beat me too it, super good deal for whoever is still on the fence

Ok, I pulled the trigger on that. $799 for a P3P is just too insanely cheap and tempting over $1399 for a P4. Good grief.

THANK YOU for pointing out this deal everyone!!!!

Josh

Reactions: stulpin300m
Ya but you still pay
$89.95 shipping, and Ebay is full of shady dealers. I would buy from DJI
Use PayPal to pay, you will be totally protected. :)

It has free shipping. And now with the changes Paypal made you have 180 days to return it. I know a ton of people that have returned things after 4,5 or 6 months for a full refund. Yesterday there was a seller for $799 OBO and he was accepting $750 and free shipping. He only had like 6 and they sold immediately. It was from a camera shop.
Now I know the right price of P3P :) we paid the price for buying early. Is that true for P4 too?

Now I know the right price of P3P :) we paid the price for buying early. Is that true for P4 too?
It is true for all technology. The P3P is old technology. The P4 will be old next year. All you can gauge is was it a fair price when you bought it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers