P3P eBay Deal of the Day for $799

It looks DJI had dumped 1000s of P3s in the market and market is going nervous after P4 release. All are minimizing their loss.

Reactions: Tony Cowan
Ok, so dummy check here... New P3 batteries are basically selling for around $120... So I could buy this ($799) and a battery on Amazon or something (~$120) and be done for around $920. What's more, the eBay auction probably won't be taxed. Meanwhile, I may be able to get $700-ish for my existing P2V+ with GPC case and 3 batteries, and I have a new P3P for just a couple hundred.

Sounds about right eh?

Josh
If you do this, I'd try to do it fast before the price decrease effect ripples down the line and affects your P2 resale value.

P3A has light bridge, you will get 4K after you upgrade to Pro FW
I am happy with my P3A because I don't really need the 4K video. I'm still getting over how incredibly awesome the HD video at 60fps is.

But are you saying my P3A can get 4K video by installing Pro firmware?

I am happy with my P3A because I don't really need the 4K video. I'm still getting over how incredibly awesome the HD video at 60fps is.

But are you saying my P3A can get 4K video by installing Pro firmware?
He was saying you would have to buy the P3P camera/gimbal and install it on the P3A then flash the P3P firmware to get 4k video.

I *also* bought one....his ad now says:

"Limited quantity available / 104 sold"

I hope he has good inventory control such that he hasn't sold more than he has.

Is there "gray market" phantoms? I didn't see the part about seller warranty? Seems if they are an authorized dealer they should be selling non-gray product with full warranty? If they are selling gray goods, DJI should be all over them like flies on s**t.

If people are looking for a P3P spare or already have an Advanced, or vice versa why not just get the complete P3 without charger or RC (DJi Sale)

P3P $704 Buy Phantom 3 Professional - Aircraft (Excludes Remote Controller and Battery Charger) | DJI Store

P3A $559 Buy Phantom 3 Advanced - Aircraft (Excludes Remote Controller and Battery Charger) | DJI Store

Great deals there but it still seems substantially better value to pick up a whole kit for $799 and sell everything but the quad.

I guess it's a question of how much your time is worth.

Great deal. Just order one even thru I am sure p3 will be history as far as DJI is concern by the end of the year.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Great deals there but it still seems substantially better value to pick up a whole kit for $799 and sell everything but the quad.

I guess it's a question of how much your time is worth.
Agreed the remote alone can fetch $200

They apparently had over 500 units (P3P) according to an email they forwarded to me indicating remaining stock on hand. At the time of receipt, it showed 338 units remaining.

They apparently had over 500 units (P3P) according to an email they forwarded to me indicating remaining stock on hand. At the time of receipt, it showed 338 units remaining.

Now I am even more annoyed the eBay page says "limited quanties". ALL items being sold are of limited quantities and in this case, it is deceptive.

Now I am even more annoyed the eBay page says "limited quanties". ALL items being sold are of limited quantities and in this case, it is deceptive.
Why would anyone care how many they have. Long as you got good price. I don't care if they have 2k. If the price is 200 cheaper than dji. For exact same product.

Why would anyone care how many they have. Long as you got good price. I don't care if they have 2k. If the price is 200 cheaper than dji. For exact same product.

It is called false advertising. That is why I care....How do you drive up sales and the price for a product, by reducing the supply, or the perception of what the supply is. The ads from the other buyers don't say that, like this one:

"More than 10 available / 11 sold"
"More than 10 available / 284 sold"

I checked even more ads, no other ad says "limited quantities" although they all surely have limited quantities. As I said, I hate false or misleading ads. Reminds of a guy I read about that takes his cell phone in when ordering a sandwich from Subway or whatever. He shows them a picture of the sandwich from the ad and says he wants one of them. When they bring in the sandwich which never looks like the ad, he makes them add whatever is missing to make it look like the one in the picture. Maybe we should all do that :)

So you'd rather he say "more than 10 available" when he has hundreds? That would be more misleading. He's gotta put a caveat that he has a limited quantity in case the auction over sells his stock. Pretty sure he didn't have deceptive intentions.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav