P3 travel

Reaction score
Today i travelled with my p3a inside my tennis bag and tucked it with clothes and socks. It survived the long flight and was checked as priority so it was handled with care. So relieved

Today i travelled with my p3a inside my tennis bag and tucked it with clothes and socks. It survived the long flight and was checked as priority so it was handled with care. So relieved
With the batteries? I didn't think you were supposed to check luggage with lipos? I could be wrong-- just asking.

Personally I would not recommend checking a P3 packed like this! If you get random checked, I don't think they will handle it gently or repack it as good! Glad it made it ok but I would reconsider doing this again!!!

I travelled to Hawaii from Canada last year with my home built hex, ~28" diameter (haven't flown it this year), folded and in a long Pelican case. I think I had six 4S 5800 LiPo's in with it. Didn't have a problem at all. I actually thought I would get hassled if I was carrying them since they kinda look like dynamite with the leads hanging off one end. Haha Everything made it there and back with no problems.

Personally I would not recommend checking a P3 packed like this! If you get random checked, I don't think they will handle it gently or repack it as good! Glad it made it ok but I would reconsider doing this again!!!
Defiantly not i had it a week and didnt have a case so that was all it could fit in

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl