What was your max distance?
Okay. Think I got it right this time.....

26,280 feet

IMG_0173.PNG

The only thing that scares me about this thread is that guys are going to push their P4's to make the board and may not have enough to get back and possibly lose or damage their birds. Fly smarter not farther .

That's quite a distance, were you flying just regular Sport 45mph or was there some back wind?
Sport very little wind. I did forget to mention that I also have a modified battery setup that I built. As you can see from the map I actually went much further, with a loop around Coit Tower and landed with plenty of reserve. I've done this same trip several times with my P3P as well.

I wasn't trying to go for a distance recorded. If I was I'd have continued to go further over Tiburon.

I played it over and over. Sure looked like another quad the way it flew direct in a straight line. I zoomed in on a still frame. Is it me or does that look a lot like a phantom?

G9SL25C.png

Look up in the sky!!! It's a bird....it's a plane.....IT'S A PHANTOM!!! :eek:

Yes...sure looks like it to me!

Range race is fun and interesting. But only over open water or basically open field I notice too many flying over house and road in basically a contest that a auto/force landing is entirely possible.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Chuck what range extender are you using and will it work on a p3p
I don't believe Chuck is on these forums. He's using a ItElite prototype called the MaxxRange. It's yet to be released, hopefully soon!

Reactions: GadgetGuy

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94