Official P3 Range Leaderboard

i'm getting excited, batteries showed today. Horizon got them out quickly, quality looks great as well.

OgW5K17.jpg
That's dope Dig! Please share with us how your flight time is! You know some of us around the country get 32 minutes out of that some of us get 38. In case you didn't know you don't need the extra cable and balance plugs plugged in while you're flying, only for charging[emoji41]
Share it over here
Plug n play battery mod

Last edited:
FPVLR/Boosted Battery Mod
40,327 one way, 80,654 round trip
Good job sol! But you know you wasn't going to get away with posting a 36 minute flight time without us asking what bat mod you're using! And we want to know how scared was you[emoji41]

Ha Ha, yes the adrenaline was flowing :).....I stripped off the camera because I used the cached map and connected a 4000 HV Mah Multistar battery....I now am working with the MAXX Flat Panel to see if I can extend my range....If I keep the speed down to 26-27 mph I get greater flight times, but it takes me longer to get out there :)

So i got 29m 27seconds on the first flight with the new battery setup.

Last edited:
If I Recall Correctly, many hundreds of posts ago, there was discussion about whether flights without the camera were going to be included in this particular leaderboard?
Its probably down to your own preference. I flew the record and back of 60000+ ft but wouldnt dare count it on the board out of respect for the flyers that have really worked so hard and have learned things the hard way[emoji41]

Its ok either way....I figured once people start modding their P3's, it is not stock any longer....I got 6 miles with a pair of 1600 nano techs and camera....I do like having the camera but it does save over 200 grams....I guess you could compare it to flying IFR :)

Its ok either way....I figured once people start modding their P3's, it is not stock any longer....I got 6 miles with a pair of 1600 nano techs and camera....I do like having the camera but it does save over 200 grams....I guess you could compare it to flying IFR :)
What's IFR solsystem? You can count it if you want to, it's already been discussed and some people feel that a mod is a mod, so it's up to you if you ask Jake to post it he probably will, but were gonna ask for screenshots[emoji41]

I think out of respect for the others, if you're gonna put it up you disclose "camera delete" so that anyone who's looking at the list can differentiate. It is part of the "mods" so if you're listing antenna and battery mod, you should list what mods you've done to the bird as well. Just my .02

Reactions: Silverwingflinx
What's IFR solsystem? You can count it if you want to, it's already been discussed and some people feel that a mod is a mod, so it's up to you if you ask Jake to post it he probably will, but were gonna ask for screenshots[emoji41]
IFR=Instrument Flight Rules, this is a classification used when flying conventional airplanes under instrument conditions when cloud cover or darkness doesn't allow VFR=Visual Flight Rules. I thought I included a screen shot from my Flight Record? I didn't take a screen shot during the flight....I will modify my post to mention no camera

Reactions: dirtybum and Ed209
When Flytrx was having issues with the firmware update my numbers were all over the place like that specially the altitude

For those who fly with added batteries, do you find that wind affects the flight more?

Normal batteries strapped to the sides you prob wouldnt notice, in fact it probly feels more solid! But get extreme and really weigh it down and the wind can push it off coarse a little

Reactions: Digdat0
54,287ft
P3A battery mod
Maxxrange Boosted
Not a good flight considering the numbers but a new PB.
MjrrHE9.png
NOT A GOOD FLIGHT MY *** BRO! There's a handful of us that have been trying to reach that number for the better half of a year!!! and there is still only a handful of us that will ever reach that number, and you're one of them. The fact that you got your bird back safely after an amazing trip like that makes this a huge success story, congratulations Ed

Reactions: MasterBlaster
15,116 feet- windsurfer. Will shoot for longer distance today
52a6b94b1ed3a41aa995c4b802969423.jpg

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Last edited:
Reactions: JakeMaxxUAV

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members