Official P3 Range Leaderboard

Dirtybum.... did you drive or ride in a car or other while in route to pick it up at the other end? Or sit in the middle?

Suicide Missions (One Way)
1. dirtybum - 101,657.3 ft - Horizon Terminator, Boosted, Battery Mod

Reactions: Digdat0
Dirtybum.... did you drive or ride in a car or other while in route to pick it up at the other end?

Suicide Missions (One Way)
1. dirtybum - 101,657.3 ft - Horizon Terminator, Boosted, Battery Mod

I flew it the whole way using bat mods and boosted terminator panels, it was an amazing flight, when I got to 10% I let it land in the field, I then drove to go get it.
**** because of the hostile members that have recently joined this thread, I must add a disclaimer that I had multiple spotters communicating with cell phones and binoculars the entire trip.

Reactions: lolo780 and Digdat0
I flew it the whole way using bat mods and boosted terminator panels, it was an amazing flight, when I got to 10% I let it land in the field, I then drove to go get it.
**** because of the hostile members that have recently joined this thread, I must add a disclaimer that I had multiple spotters communicating with cell phones and binoculars the entire trip.
You do realize that Digdat0 has successfully removed the forced landing low batt feature....you might be able to get a few more feet...lol

PLEASE stay on topic...

ban hammer.jpg

Hi guys,
I am beginner in P3 long range and bought ARGTEK antennas + sunhans 2.5W booster ... Does anyone have experience with these antennas?

Thanks.

Hi guys,
I am beginner in P3 long range and bought ARGTEK antennas + sunhans 2.5W booster ... Does anyone have experience with these antennas?

Thanks.

I never tried them but I'm guessing if they're boosted with sunhans amps they will take a beginner far enough to get his blood pumpin and a little experience under his belt[emoji41]
Then you can upgrade later

Reactions: Apilot101
I have a big problem. The stores do not ship LiHV batteries to my country (Brazil), only ship 14.8V 4S.
Extremely difficult to practice the hobby here .. This is very sad!:(:(

I have a big problem. The stores do not ship LiHV batteries to my country (Brazil), only ship 14.8V 4S.
Extremely difficult to practice the hobby here .. This is very sad!:(:(

Every supplier or just hobbyking?

Hey, 14.8 is better than nothing

to use 14.8V, I have to charge P3 lipo up to 4.2V per cell or full charge?

I have old TATTU 1300mah racer..I'll try

Last edited:
my rc GL300C P3P has 303mw power = 24.8dbm
sunhans 2.5W max input = 20dbm
Can someone indicate a good attenuator ?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-12-30-22-42-37.png
    Screenshot_2017-12-30-22-42-37.png
    226.6 KB · Views: 361

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnndyManuka