no connection

Does your tablet have access to the internet?

ever had a bad USB connection ?
Does your drone beep when started up first starts beeps loud then dd-dd-dd-dd-dd- lights red green yellow flashing ??
After about 2 minutes beep stop and lights flash steady yellow.
Does yours have the little side light red or green

yes it does , specially bought it for the drone

At this stage I'm totally sorry but there is nothing else I know to try. I'm all out of options. My only advice is it will need to be sent in for repair.

I also forgot to tell you that the remote controller you have it the best one of all of them. All the P3, P4, and Inspire guys want that controller as it the that aircraft will fly the furthest with, ect. Don't let go of that remote!

ever had a bad USB connection ?
Does your drone beep when started up first starts beeps loud then dd-dd-dd-dd-dd- lights red green yellow flashing ??
After about 2 minutes beep stop and lights flash steady yellow.
Does yours have the little side light red or green

No mine doesn't do that, and probably wouldnt unless there was some type of firmware on the microSD card.

At this stage I'm totally sorry but there is nothing else I know to try. I'm all out of options. My only advice is it will need to be sent in for repair.

I also forgot to tell you that the remote controller you have it the best one of all of them. All the P3, P4, and Inspire guys want that controller as it the that aircraft will fly the furthest with, ect. Don't let go of that remote!
Now I just have to find a way to get it to connect to the copter. Thx for your help anyway for now, Do you think I would have to bring in both copter and controller to a service place ??
Should still be a warranty thing as the date I bought it was 21st october last year

I just powered on my aircraft, side light solid red. Then powered the remote only and side light turned solid green.

I just powered on my aircraft, side light solid red. Then powered the remote only and side light turned solid green.
yeah there is something there. side light flashes red and smal green solid same side . while controller is green

As a last resort I have a feeling your issue is related to the firmware you installed in aircraft. I would install older firmware. I have several version if you want to try?

As a last resort I have a feeling your issue is related to the firmware you installed in aircraft. I would install older firmware. I have several version if you want to try?
I am at a point I will try everything THx

Do you have dropbox?

haha thats funny , my first name is **** short for richard but don't think you can see it

Too big for email.

Too big for email.
to big for email ?? what would be other solution ?
and also < is best buy dealer for dji as they sell them too ?? if you know. I am going to florida for 3 days on the 9th of october and might leave it there to be send back or have them check it and have some friends that are coming over around christmas take it with them if that all works pfffff

So as I noted earlier in the thread, if you went to 1.8 or 1.9 on your AC, then your RC needs to be 1.6. That is due to an encryption change. You finally let us know that you went to 1.8, so that means you need to either go one version down on your AC, or update your RC to 1.6. If you would show hidden files on that folder as I also noted earlier, we can see the LOG_AB file which would help a lot. Of course now that you've formatted the card, you've erased the file. You can try to restore it by putting 1.8 back on the SD card and powering up the P3 again. It wont install since you already installed it, but it may restore the LOG_AB file that we needed to see.

Do you happen to remember what version you had before you went to 1.8? Was it higher than 1.3.2? It's an important distinction.

It's hard to guess since you don't know the FW versions of your equipment. When was the last time you updated your RC? Was it before the change to app only RC updates, or was the last time you updated your RC back in the old days when we updated the RC with a USB stick?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94