no connection

opened misc then log and it says this folder is empty

Ok I guess that is because you have installed firmware and it's not going update until things are going again. So...we'll have to forget about that part.

Btw, for future reference, that is where you can see all your firmware activity.

What I do know is that after X firmware version you no longer update using the usb with that controller. I believe it is 1.3.2 or 1.4.1?

Did you do the the last video I posted where the remote and aircraft were on the floor? If so, was it successful on both devices?

opened misc then log and it says this folder is empty

FYI that the file is probably hidden. Just set that folder to show hidden files and you will see the file that Frank is asking for you to upload.

Last edited:
Did you do the the last video I posted where the remote and aircraft were on the floor? If so, was it successful on both devices?
yes I did , although there was no beeping sound and it started of with a green light that then turned blue and after pushing in the reset button it came on green again . it looks like they have contact . only the little light on the side of the copter flashes red with green in the background . shouldn't this be green to show it has contact ? it did make some pics while pressing the shutter on remote . I would think that indicates that there is contact right ?

This is what I'm referring to....

yes I did , although there was no beeping sound and it started of with a green light that then turned blue and after pushing in the reset button it came on green again . it looks like they have contact . only the little light on the side of the copter flashes red with green in the background . shouldn't this be green to show it has contact ? it did make some pics while pressing the shutter on remote . I would think that indicates that there is contact right ?

AS I remember once you get the remote set you have 59 seconds to power on aircraft and press side button with something small.

AS I remember once you get the remote set you have 59 seconds to power on aircraft and press side button with something small.
Yep , did all that, light on controller is green and I can move the gimbal up and down,there is no sd card in it now.with my flight controller I can actually make the camera move slightly from left to right ? and just did the process again. same still.
lights on aircraft are red front continues and back is red green yello as if its warming up if that helps. just now beeping stopped and continues yellow flash. small light on the side however is small green inside and red flashes

Yep , did all that, light on controller is green and I can move the gimbal up and down,there is no sd card in it now.with my flight controller I can actually make the camera move slightly from left to right ? and just did the process again. same still.
lights on aircraft are red front continues and back is red green yello as if its warming up if that helps. just now beeping stopped and continues yellow flash. small light on the side however is small green inside and red flashes

Ok then now it's just a matter of adding the tablet and once connected, enable the app and continue forward.

Ok then now it's just a matter of adding the tablet and once connected, enable the app and continue forward.
you won't believe it but switched on tablet .dji go app . only how to connect , I went into me and signed in hoping that would help.
back to main page . it only comes to where we were before . "HOW TO CONNECT"

you won't believe it but switched on tablet .dji go app . only how to connect , I went into me and signed in hoping that would help.
back to main page . it only comes to where we were before . "HOW TO CONNECT"

Disconnect cable and connect it right back again.

went into video / photo and it says connect your aircraft pfffffff

Don't worry about any of this as it means nothing at this point.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl