no connection

Do you have dropbox now, or?

Let me setup a link.....

hi , this is just the update guide right ?

Update guide?

Once you unzip it you see it has the file you need to place on the microSD card. The file looks like this: P3X_FW_V01.04.0010.bin

Try and update, if it doesn't update then next time we will probably try 1.6 firmware.

Last edited:
Update guide?

Once you unzip it you see it has the file you need to place on the microSD card. The file looks like this: P3X_FW_V01.04.0010.bin

Try and update, if it doesn't update then next time we will probably try 1.6 firmware.
hi frank , yep got it but sorry it did nt' do anything.

Thanks , just put it in the copter , how long after the normal beep beep would the download start you think ? is there a different beep ? like I had the first time that it ended with d-dd d-dd

I believe when it is in the process, your hear 4 continuous beeps. It then changes to something then the 4 when finished.

I believe when it is in the process, your hear 4 continuous beeps. It then changes to something then the 4 when finished.
it just finished , no more beeps at all . lights on copter go as they should red front yellow back flashing . but the only thing is the little light on the side next to the resetbutton is flashing green red , was solid red but then put on R/C and it start going red green and no contact

it just finished , no more beeps at all . lights on copter go as they should red front yellow back flashing . but the only thing is the little light on the side next to the resetbutton is flashing green red , was solid red but then put on R/C and it start going red green and no contact

What color is light on the remote, red or green?

Oh Btw....Just because the beeps stopped, does not mean it was finished. You have to wait until it gives beeps that are something other then 4 in a row as I already described. It was probably in the middle of installing modules.

remote starts red as the copter but then after a few seconds turns solid green and copter red and green

You see my last post?

Oh Btw....Just because the beeps stopped, does not mean it was finished. You have to wait until it gives beeps that are something other then 4 in a row as I already described. It was probably in the middle of installing modules.
Ok I can try it again , but normally I have seen that when it downloads that the front light above the camera turns red green constantly till it goes back to green after download

Usually the last thing is does is go through the gimbal calibration and then ends the update by dropping camera down and the beeps change in sound.

Sound familiar?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart