New firmware / software 7th Sep - First impressions

i just downloaded the new app on android with the new features support
I know the official DJI web site doesn't have the new firware yet, but it still shows 2.0.2 for the Android port of DJI GO. So I was wondering if those upgrading to the new version (2.1.0) get a new firmware notification?

I know the official DJI web site doesn't have the new firware yet, but it still shows 2.0.2 for the Android port of DJI GO. So I was wondering if those upgrading to the new version (2.1.0) get a new firmware notification?
i got the notification very briefly then went away

I updated DJI GO just now but could not figure out how I'm going to use that new features. Looking at the GO for 30 minutes but it seems identical.

I updated DJI GO just now but could not figure out how I'm going to use that new features. Looking at the GO for 30 minutes but it seems identical.

I assume you will have to switch it to p mode for the new features to be visible.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met behulp van Tapatalk

Yip nothing on iOS... Bedtime soon. Expected DJI to come up with the goods today but at 920pm in New Zealand, I'm throwing in the towel. Maybe tomorrow. Disappointed.

This might be a security thing, since in many countries you are not allowed to fly the drone while it is out of sight....

Reactions: Dome
This might be a security thing, since in many countries you are not allowed to fly the drone while it is out of sight....

Yes, right consideration, I completely missed it. Mostly it is a flight path replay ...
Anyway it is a compromise solution...that make me not very happy.

I think that might be true.

I think they did not want a lot of drones descending on a point.

Yes, right consideration, I completely missed it. Mostly it is a flight path replay ...
Anyway it is a compromise solution...that make me not very happy.

Not sure it's because of security considerations, for example 3D Robotics software can do ground planning for their drones, I would say it's something that mey need more development on the user interface side.

So I wake up to no new FW? Dang! DJI must have given the website guy the day off. Crap

DJI product pages are being updated to reflect the new Advanced camera capabilities...

Screen%20Shot%202015-09-07%20at%2011.33.54.png

Screen%20Shot%202015-09-07%20at%2011.33.31.png

Screen%20Shot%202015-09-07%20at%2011.33.41.png

the waypoints shown on the utube video is setup differently to the standard video which I think is better, no need to fly first

Reactions: Dome
DJI product pages are being updated to reflect the new Advanced camera capabilities...

Screen%20Shot%202015-09-07%20at%2011.33.54.png

Screen%20Shot%202015-09-07%20at%2011.33.31.png

Screen%20Shot%202015-09-07%20at%2011.33.41.png

Will the max bitrate of video storage of the professional at 60mbps to the Advance's at 40 mbps make any difference when recording in 2.7K on the upgraded Advanced, when recording at 3840x2160p at 30, in quality?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akinproplumbing