New firmware Phatom 4 v 1.1.410

I am on holiday with my yoyoing horizonwonky badvideoconnection P4.

This new software may or may not fix my issues.

However, I didn't bring the lead adapter with me.

Is there a way I can update my drone without it? I have my usual usb-lightning lead and a usb-whateveritisthephantom4uses lead, but not the whateverthephantom4uses-usbfemale.

Just wait till I get home is he other option, but I have plenty of flying to be done and the issue I have are doing my head in.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

You could go to the store and buy a cable. I gues they sell cables everywhere

I just talk to DJI support and they told me that they're working on the fixing the video blurry issue... a temp solution is to set the color mode to normal.

It's better to stay then on 2.8.1 ;)

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

I have a problem with my video... it is very blurry, pics look good.
Lets define the symptom with a little more detail.

Is this blurry appearance only in the 720 display feed for video on the tablet? Is the SD video good?
or
Is this blurry in the 720 tablet display and the SD video, BOTH?

If this is display only, are we talking Android or iPad?

In my iPad Air2 I've noticed that with 1080X120fps the iPad 720 video feed is blurry, very blurry. I didn't record any video at that frame rate (because it was so blurry) so I can't testify on the SD video clarity.

At 1080X60fps (my normal setting) everything looks great.

Last edited:
I have blurry video problem after latest update. I use d-log color profile. I have not tested yet with no color profile. Problem with transmission seems to be fixed in this update

I have no transmission issues at all, the blurry video is only on video taken from the SD card. None kind of fixes it but it's still not great.

My upgrade went well, 1.1.410 and 2.8.3 for IOS devices and video issues gone. I always leave the RC on durning firmware upgrade unless the release notes or user guide say differently.

My flight at 390 ft and 1/4 mile was clean using custom ch 20. I have the 32 channel hack and find ch 17 good as well.

Best regards,
Steve

I Downgraded and my video is back to normal i suggest people to downgrade back till they get there stuff in order with there updates.

I have blurry video problem after latest update. I use d-log color profile. I have not tested yet with no color profile. Problem with transmission seems to be fixed in this update

A temp solution is to use the normal color profile or downgrade to older firmware.

Few of us are having BLURRY IMAGE (See Attached) issue where you have to cycle the Color profile to get sharpness back... I would wait before you upgrade, this is frustrating experience.

Attachments

• IMG_3851.jpg
    IMG_3851.jpg
    278.5 KB · Views: 489
  • IMG_3852.jpg
    IMG_3852.jpg
    296 KB · Views: 398
  • IMG_3848.jpg
    IMG_3848.jpg
    257.6 KB · Views: 429
  • IMG_3849.jpg
    IMG_3849.jpg
    282.5 KB · Views: 447
I have problems with the video ...
Downgrade to firmware 1.1.0301 and everything is OK.

Attachments

• 4k_sample.jpg
    4k_sample.jpg
    359 KB · Views: 415
Last edited:
Downloaded the update from the DJI Go app on my iPad Air-2, but it won't let me update, says the P4 is not connected, I have the micro usb to female adapter plugged into the P4 with the other DJI cable going from the female end of the adapter into the micro USB port on the controller and the standard USB port on the controller has my lightning cable plugged into my iPad

Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

Downloaded the update from the DJI Go app on my iPad Air-2, but it won't let me update, says the P4 is not connected, I have the micro usb to female adapter plugged into the P4 with the other DJI cable going from the female end of the adapter into the micro USB port on the controller and the standard USB port on the controller has my lightning cable plugged into my iPad

Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

Yes - you should have connected your iPad directly to the aircraft via USB cable. During the aircraft firmware update the controller should not be connected to anything.

Yes - you should have connected your iPad directly to the aircraft via USB cable. During the aircraft firmware update the controller should not be connected to anything.
Thanks, I thought that the controller still needed to be connected in the loop, it's now in the process of upgrading.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl