Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

MaxxUAV.com Opening - Boost your signal!

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by JakeMaxxUAV, Mar 8, 2016.

1. JakeMaxxUAV

Approved Vendor

Hey fellow members, Jake here from Maxx UAV. I recently opened up my store at MaxxUAV.com where we specialize in long range solutions. This is also for those of you who aren't looking for long range but want to increase your signal in crowded radio areas or punch through physical objects. Check us out, let me know what you think or if you have any questions. We ship world wide & free shipping in the US. For a limited time, use coupon code LUCKY7 for 7% off!

I've attached some pictures of our products.

Attached Files:

lookin4pain likes this.
  2. dirtybum

I'm pretty sure George Washington didn't say that. I like the way that booster bracket attaches to the controller brace, looks clean. You might want to remind folks or supply them with longer cables to reach the bottom of those boosters it takes a 13 inch cable.

JakeMaxxUAV and dirkclod like this.
  3. dirkclod

dirkclod Moderator
    Staff Member

He shows them in the site DB with an itelite panel . Is a clean looking amp set-up .
    Offers the blue ones extra like I use .

4. JakeMaxxUAV

Approved Vendor

Are you sure? Could have sworn he did... Haha!

Also, we offer the custom cables for an additional $10 - We didn't include them in every kit because people put their COAX posts in different positions on the RC. Some put them on the bottom of the remote, thus not needing the longer cables.

dirtybum likes this.