MaxxUAV.com now carries ItElite Antennas!

Hey guys! The Clean Install kit is now available for pre-order! Estimated begin shipping date is Monday, 4/25.

DJI - Clean Install (Pre-Order)

If you're wanting the custom internal cables only, I will have them available separately around the time I start shipping. Let me know if you have any questions!

For those of us who bought the old kit and it's not even arrived yet (still in transit), should we be using this new clean install kit instead?

Being a newbie to all of this drone stuff, what are the advantages and disadvantages to both?

If so, Is there any discount for available for those in that position?

Regards
Doug

Last edited:
Thank you Jake. My Pre-Order is now placed. I can't wait to get this in and get my kit installed and start testing.

Allen

Reactions: JakeMaxxUAV
For those of us who bought the old kit and it's not even arrived yet (still in transit), should we be using this new clean install kit instead?

Being a newbie to all of this drone stuff, what are the advantages and disadvantages to both?

If so, Is there any discount for available for those in that position?

Regards
Doug
Doug, the kit you're getting will work just fine. The clean install just eliminates the need to drill holes. The new cables are installed in the stock antenna holes. Use discount code LUCKY7

Reactions: BigAl07
Doug, the kit you're getting will work just fine. The clean install just eliminates the need to drill holes. The new cables are installed in the stock antenna holes. Use discount code LUCKY7

Dang I forgot to use the discount code! Help a brother out!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Well I hope it's worth it... My third iteration of trying to get my setup solid... I can't wait!

It's okay Jake. You've been great. I can't wait to have all my stuff setup. I want to start adding boosters, but that loose antenna is driving me nuts and I'm scared to take the controller apart again to change the plug.

Hopefully once I have this kit I'll be dialed.

Please let me know , if I can remove the stock antenna without having to break it , to do the clean install , since I would be interested to reinstall it back when I sell my P4

Also I wonder if you consider modifying some p4 remotes and rent them for whoever wanna try the different modifications , fair renting fees like $ 50 a week with the full price of the remote as a deposit this will encourage people to try the modifications in their real flying zones before they modify their stock remotes.

Thanks

Please let me know , if I can remove the stock antenna without having to break it , to do the clean install , since I would be interested to reinstall it back when I sell my P4

Also I wonder if you consider modifying some p4 remotes and rent them for whoever wanna try the different modifications , fair renting fees like $ 50 a week with the full price of the remote as a deposit this will encourage people to try the modifications in their real flying zones before they modify their stock remotes.

Thanks

Not a bad idea on renting. I'll have to look into that and see what it would take.

I'm getting remotes in that I'm going to modify and sell.

As far as removing the stock antennas without damage, with time & patience, it can be done with minimal damage. However, your controller is more valuable with the mod if you were to sell ;)

Reactions: BigAl07
I odered mine to day

The clean install kit
2 x Z-Type RG402 SMA to RP-SMA External Cables (3.5")
2 x Z-Type RG178 RP-SMA to MMCX Internal Cables (6.5")
2 x SMA Connector Covers

Reactions: JakeMaxxUAV
Can you post a video for the procedures to do this clean modification and specially the way to remove the stock antenna smoothly , also regarding my suggestion of putting some remotes for renting . If you can put the two options
Amplified and non amplified one
You know everyone has different needs that depend on where he flies most. I am sure your business will get a big boom. You already have excellent reviews

Can you post a video for the procedures to do this clean modification and specially the way to remove the stock antenna smoothly , also regarding my suggestion of putting some remotes for renting . If you can put the two options
Amplified and non amplified one
You know everyone has different needs that depend on where he flies most. I am sure your business will get a big boom. You already have excellent reviews

I plan on doing my own instructional video this weekend. I'll keep you updated!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart