Lost

Looking at the map I crashed into that ridge. I wish the map would show me elevation of ridge. But it did give me long and lat. I think I can program that into my hand held and go look

Looking at the map I crashed into that ridge. I wish the map would show me elevation of ridge. But it did give me long and lat. I think I can program that into my hand held and go look

If you post GPS I can tell you ground elevation, I am just using google earth which you could use as well. I try to use it to scout flight locations for ground elevation, but it doesn't have tree heights...

I found it. The ridge I hit was 1100 feet .iwas flying at 420 feet at take off. My elevation at take off was 550feet. Does this make sense? I think it does. Will never fly again without topo map or equivalent. My mistake was I thought I would maintain my preset altitude above ground level wherever the bird was. Live and learn! I will find it this weekend nos that I have long and lat

Reactions: mike123
Are you going to paste a link or not?
We're on the 3rd page of asking multiple times now. I'm thinking we won't see a link ;)

Reactions: Meta4
I've never pasted before so I am trying to figure it out. I'm new to computers. Go ahead and laugh

Right Click the mouse, Copy and Paste it? ;-)

RedHotPoker

Sorry guys I give up took me two days to figure out how to get the flight log to HD. I'll have to figure out the pastin thing tomorrow. I did share it on healthy drone if that helps.

I hit the ridge according to all the flight data but being new to this I really look forward to your review of the flight data , if I can ever get it to you. Thanx for your patience on this

I've never pasted before so I am trying to figure it out. I'm new to computers. Go ahead and laugh
Here are your instructions
When you are looking at your HealthyDrones report like this:
i-j5FSZ5m-L.jpg

See the line I've highlighted in blue up at the top?
That's the web address for the HD report.
On yours, use the left button on your mouse to highlight the web address and when it's highlighted in blue,
use the right button which will bring up a small menu like this:
i-VxvzT8L-L.jpg

Left click on Copy.
This stores the highlighted text into a part of your computer's memory called the clipboard.
Now come back here and you can past the copied text into a post by clicking on the right button again and selecting Paste form the small menu that pops up.

Reactions: doomclam
Did anyone else read the thread? This guy says he doesn't have a computer so he's just working with iPad. He also said a friend was trying to help him. This guy isn't tech savvy, keeping asking the same question over and over isn't going to help him.

Reactions: GoodnNuff
ok I hightlighted the address and it turns blue when I right it click no menu appears . im on windows 8.1 any suggestions

And, if this does not help, you should definitely find a friend or family member who can help.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl