Lost

Reaction score
Lost my p3p today because my rth was lower than the ridge I flew over. How do I transfer the flight record to someone can tell exactly what happened

You can find instructions here.

Sorry to hear that. Did you search for it? Upload your file to HealthyDrones.com and see what ya get. You can then share that info with us.

Please post the flight log TXT file here too.

I can't get up there without mtn climbing gear. I am so pissed at myself I have read so many post about this same issue. I wish the return home would be above CURRENT ground level. I know it my fault. I'm still sad that thing was my best friend lately

Reactions: Tony Granlund
I always scout the area and set my RTH higher than anything around me. Lesson learned I guess, but that doesn't stop the burn does it. Sorry bro. Ya gonna get another?
Do people climb there? If so contact the local climbing club and see if they will go up. Throw them a meal/party for helping out. :)
Have any other friends nearby with a quad to search for it?

I hit a tree at 4500' away and was at 250' altitude. Thought I was high enough but in PA the hills are deceiving. I since set rth at 400' better safe than sorry [emoji6][emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I can't get up there without mtn climbing gear. I am so pissed at myself I have read so many post about this same issue. I wish the return home would be above CURRENT ground level. I know it my fault. I'm still sad that thing was my best friend lately
Go to HealthyDrones.com, follow the instructions to upload your data from your tablet, post the link here and we'll have a good attempt at finding out where to search.

Yes I'll be getting another and I will post my flight as soon as possible. This was totally my fault by dropping down that ridge to head to my destination PS I just got my drone covered under my home owner policy. My question is can I just buy a p3p without anything else

My question is can I just buy a p3p without anything else
DJI sells the P3P aircraft body by itself, but you'll also need to buy the camera/gimbal. Once you buy those items separately, you'll already be over the price of a new P3S.

Last edited:
Reactions: dirkclod

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl