Litchi now on iOS

@Kaehn Days, Hours, weeks? I don't mean to bother just excited. Ive used your product on android and can't wait to get it on my iPad.

Reactions: lenmcgilvary
@Kaehn Days, Hours, weeks? I don't mean to bother just excited. Ive used your product on android and can't wait to get it on my iPad.
It's in the hands of Apple, so we don't know but it could be any day.

Reactions: mmee1992
Waiting for the iOS version of Litchi? We are too, but you can start planning your missions today with the new Mission Hub tool we just launched!
Edit, discover, share missions from all around the world, then download and execute them with Litchi and your DJI Phantom 2/Phantom3/Inspire1.
This place is yours to make!
https://flylitchi.com/hub (optimized for desktops)
FYI The text of you link is correct, however the underlying url (if you click on it) is to a dead facebook page.

Will I need a cellular iPad (to get the GPS) in order to run Litchi? I have a Wi-Fi only iPad Mini 4 under the tree...
Cellular helps with maps in general, but it is not required, all you need to do is pre-cache maps before you go to your flying area (we also use non-cellular ones).

Is there certain IOS devices? Will it work with iPhone and iPad? Also, can you plan on one and fly on a different device? Share save routes?

Just downloaded it from App Store released 21/12/15

Last edited:
Quick question....I haven't tried setting gimbal pitch on my missions yet but I was reading the Android manual and see that it requires r/c connection in order to adjust the pitch. Is this still true? If I were to fly and lose signal, the gimbal won't adjust? Does anyone have an answer to this?

Ok so I purchased this popular app now available for my Ipad. I constructed a mission with the Desktop Mission hub and downloaded the mission to my PC. I have my Ipad connected to the PC via the usb cable and am running Itunes I go to the file sharing section click on the Litchi app and see a missions folder under Litchi Documents. My question is how do I actually get the file uploaded into that missions folder? it appears I cannot click on the mission folder and open it. And if I just highlight it and hit Add file it just puts it in the root folder not the mission folder....

Quick question....I haven't tried setting gimbal pitch on my missions yet but I was reading the Android manual and see that it requires r/c connection in order to adjust the pitch. Is this still true? If I were to fly and lose signal, the gimbal won't adjust? Does anyone have an answer to this?
Still true. Gimbal is controlled by the app itself.

Ok so I purchased this popular app now available for my Ipad. I constructed a mission with the Desktop Mission hub and downloaded the mission to my PC. I have my Ipad connected to the PC via the usb cable and am running Itunes I go to the file sharing section click on the Litchi app and see a missions folder under Litchi Documents. My question is how do I actually get the file uploaded into that missions folder? it appears I cannot click on the mission folder and open it. And if I just highlight it and hit Add file it just puts it in the root folder not the mission folder....
You will need to use third party software such as iFunbox | the File and App Management Tool for iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch. as iTunes doesn't seem to allow it.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jakob08z