Litchi now on iOS

Max between waypoints is 2000 meters.

Max total length of mission for all waypoints is 10,000 meters, limited by P3 firmware the last I tested it. That may have changed since then or be different for P4.

If you have set end of mission as "Return to Waypoint 1" the last waypoint must be within 2000 meters of "1".

If that's not set, it can basically be anywhere. You can theoretically have a mission end 10,000 meters away, but you better have a good recovery plan since that would be a one way mission.
!0,000 meters isn't correct anymore, I tried to fly a mission that was 5793 meters (3.6 miles) and it said the way point was to far. This was with 27 way points less then 1000 ft apart. This is a one way mission.

Last edited:
Guys we're talking about 2 different things. Distance between waypoints and total mission distance. @mick74 said his mission was too long or something to that effect.

Reactions: Ed209
I have installed the litchi app on my iPad and it works correctly at home. When I take it to my local airport to do some work for the local administrator at the airport (with official permission) the app issues a "take-off command has timed out, error -1003" warning. Has anyone encountered this? I purchased litchi to get around limitations involved with the DJIGO app.

I have installed the litchi app on my iPad and it works correctly at home. When I take it to my local airport to do some work for the local administrator at the airport (with official permission) the app issues a "take-off command has timed out, error -1003" warning. Has anyone encountered this? I purchased litchi to get around limitations involved with the DJIGO app.
Litchi uses the DJI Developer SDK, and is limited to what DJI permits the SDK to do. I don't see how Litchi, using the DJI Developer SDK, can be expected to bypass NFZ's. I am sure the same NFZ's from DJI Go are hardcoded into the DJI Developer SDK, and are outside of Litchi's control.

how

how do i sign in on litchi app ios version to get my missions to download
You need to set up a Litchi account. Then any missions created anywhere can be uploaded to Litchi's servers, and downloaded and shared to any other device running Litchi. Similar to syncing your DJI Go logs through your DJI account to all devices you have DJI Go installed on, except those require that all devices be on the latest version of DJI Go.

You need to set up a Litchi account. Then any missions created anywhere can be uploaded to Litchi's servers, and downloaded and shared to any other device running Litchi. Similar to syncing your DJI Go logs through your DJI account to all devices you have DJI Go installed on, except those require that all devices be on the latest version of DJI Go.
its all done now thank you

So in other words... no. I find that hard to believe in todays forum rich environent. I am on more drone forums than I can count. Manufacturors can gain tons of free customer service support from these forums as there are always lots of folks that love to help. I try to give back and help where I can.

I am on both of the the Facebook links. They are just marketing pages. You can not post anything new. New posts are shuffled off into some secondary feed no mans land. Making a unrelated reply to a marketing post is far, far from a best case scenario in todays world. Google+ is not much better

So in other words... no. I find that hard to believe in todays forum rich environent. I am on more drone forums than I can count. Manufacturors can gain tons of free customer service support from these forums as there are always lots of folks that love to help. I try to give back and help where I can.

I am on both of the the Facebook links. They are just marketing pages. You can not post anything new. New posts are shuffled off into some secondary feed no mans land. Making a unrelated reply to a marketing post is far, far from a best case scenario in todays world. Google+ is not much better
In a browser search for litchi app google groups and subscribe to that group. Not google+, but the litchi app google group. That's where actual support hangs. Good resource. It used to be on litchi.com's site but it doesn't appear to be there anymore.

Hi Guy's,
I have a question about the Litchi App for my iPad 3 mini, I already have Litchi app installed for my Phantom 4 Standard, will the same app also work for my Phantom 3 Advanced? or do I need to purchase a different version?
Thanks Guy's
SteveP55

Hi Guy's,
I have a question about the Litchi App for my iPad 3 mini, I already have Litchi app installed for my Phantom 4 Standard, will the same app also work for my Phantom 3 Advanced? or do I need to purchase a different version?
Thanks Guy's
SteveP55

It's the same Ap unlike Go4. I use the exact same app and same missions for my P3P and my Mav Platinum. It just knows how to work with both no extra buttons or tweaks at least none the I've noticed.

Hi BigA107,
Thanks so much for the info, I was using my Android Phone for the P3 Adv. , but it has started acting up real hard to get it to connect, but on my iPad3 mini
the app works perfectly, so I'll give it a try on my P3 adv..
Thanks for your help.
SteveP55

Reactions: BigAl07

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik