Lens filters and ISO

I would start with a polarizing filter first, and under expose a little bit to make the colors more vivid. I shoot, in sunlight outside, with a CP filter, the cinema d style, and under expose about 1 stop. I adjust slightly in post for the desired look.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

How do you under expose :) sorry lol

Hi Daz.
I have the same (Neewe) filter set that G-CCAS has.
They work adequately. They are not brilliant but then neither is the camera on the Standard.
The Polarpro gear seems to be better, but it's getting hold of it here in the UK.
My advise, as a very experienced stills photographer, would be to keep reading and learning to understand what you are buying and why. But most of all, before start laying out money, go out and play, practise with your bird. See how different daylight strengths affect the video, different times of day etc. The light at this time of year is weak it will change over the coming months. No substitute for practise.

Hi Daz.
I have the same (Neewe) filter set that G-CCAS has.
They work adequately. They are not brilliant but then neither is the camera on the Standard.
The Polarpro gear seems to be better, but it's getting hold of it here in the UK.
My advise, as a very experienced stills photographer, would be to keep reading and learning to understand what you are buying and why. But most of all, before start laying out money, go out and play, practise with your bird. See how different daylight strengths affect the video, different times of day etc. The light at this time of year is weak it will change over the coming months. No substitute for practise.

Thanks for the advice mate.

I have also purchased this neweer set lol. Should hopefully help a little and also help with my learning.

Are you also satisfied that the gimble can take the weight?

I have found the pilot pro set on amazon for about £48.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akinproplumbing