Latest Firmware Update for P4P - Apr 12

Just updated and also update controller also. Just doing some free flying around the house everything looks good.

Anyone running through the intelligent modes in Litchi yet and verifying all good there?

Just updated and also update controller also. Just doing some free flying around the house everything looks good.

Anyone running through the intelligent modes in Litchi yet and verifying all good there?
After the latest updates to my P4P, I tried Litchi on my iPad Mini 4. I tried a pano which had trouble. After 4 to 6 photos, I kept getting timeout errors. Finally after the 4th try, the 26 image pano completed. Litchi tech support said they are fixing the Pano mode and hope to fix the issues in the next release. I also tried the Focus mode and it worked well. No problems. I also flew around manually in FPV mode. No problems there either.

Didn't have a chance to try the other modes. It was my first time using Litchi.

Reactions: Webopper
After the latest updates to my P4P, I tried Litchi on my iPad Mini 4. I tried a pano which had trouble. After 4 to 6 photos, I kept getting timeout errors. Finally after the 4th try, the 26 image pano completed. Litchi tech support said they are fixing the Pano mode and hope to fix the issues in the next release. I also tried the Focus mode and it worked well. No problems. I also flew around manually in FPV mode. No problems there either.

Didn't have a chance to try the other modes. It was my first time using Litchi.

Good info, thanks for that. That pano stuff has been a problem for quite a while now. Hopefully they get it sorted out at some point.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart