Latest Firmware 1.10.90, any good ????

YES! :D

"Downgraded" RC to v.1.6 and went out and flew two full batteries.
All seem to work just fine now so thank you
You're welcome. I'm so glad it worked out. Terrific news.

Reading all the issues people are having not only after upgrading to latest firmware but after the install too,
over at DJI forums. I;m going to stick with old firmware for now, my P3A fly's like a dream & I;ve never had a lost connection, (that I didn't know was coming) stuttering or any other issues.(touch wood here).
More than 50% of people complaining about lastest firmware, over at DJI forums
I can't believe the issues people are having are all user errors, mind you, there are an awful lot of new flyers, so who knows.
And what is this about "Here" maps suddenly appearing?

What the story with the latest firmware guys any good.
Upgraded Firmware 1.10.90 and flew my p3p approximately 3 hours without incident. I did the upgrade out of habit however personally felt it wasn't critical. (just my opinion)

Upgraded to firmware 1.10.90 and controller 1.8.0. Flew the Phantom 3 Pro with no problems in strong winds.

After loosing picture almost every time after 1.200m out I downgraded the RC from 1.8 to 1.6 and make a test run (in a well-known area). With 1.6 I had very stable picture (in the exact same area) until 1.800m out after which I returned the bird as my daughter was getting cold. So something seems to have changed to worse with RC 1.8 and I will stay at 1.6 until DJI fixes that.

P3A updated to latest firmware 1.10.90 with the latest version in RC and DJI Go.

Everything absolutely fine in the test flight that I have made at 200meters altitude and 1.5km distance.

The only issue that I have and it is not related to 1.10.90 is that sometimes I may experience some lag in the DJI Go live video at start up BUT if shut down and start up P3A the video lag disappears. I repeat this has nothing to do with 1.10.90 firmware because I had this issue with previous firmware also.

No problems for me. I will say there has been a steady decline in performance from early few version but it has been minor. I believe it is to reduce warranty issues.

If I had it all to do over again I might have stayed on an early version. Not sure how litchi plays with old fw and I use it some.

No problems for me. I will say there has been a steady decline in performance from early few version but it has been minor. I believe it is to reduce warranty issues.

If I had it all to do over again I might have stayed on an early version. Not sure how litchi plays with old fw and I use it some.
Litchi works fine with the older version. You just need an older version of Litchi if it was before DJI changed the SDK

Flew yesterday with the new firmware update and latest go app and RC firmware. Was concerned after reading of the many problems, but had no issues. Only thing I had pop up (not sure if it's related to new firmware or if I just had not gotten this notification before) was a motor overheating warning,stating it would decelerate. It was probably 50 degrees and has been colder temps here was surprised to see that. I had been at full throttle or close to it in horizontal speed for a couple minutes maybe with a small break in between. Guess this led to it. It went away quickly as I let off and started making way back closer to me just in case. I remember reading something in the release notes about motor stall prevention maybe this is related to that. But didn't notice any other issues and hopefully this pattern continues. Would be nice to see another update to correct the problems we have all been reading about.

Only thing I had pop up (not sure if it's related to new firmware or if I just had not gotten this notification before) was a motor overheating warning,stating it would decelerate. It was probably 50 degrees and has been colder temps here was surprised to see that. I had been at full throttle or close to it in horizontal speed for a couple minutes maybe with a small break in between. Guess this led to it.
I think you meant motor overloaded; not overheated. I've seen this warning in older FW 1.9.60 as well when flying full throttle sometimes with or without external batteries. It would go away after it slowed down.

I like this firmware version. Very stable and definitively an improvement for the camera. Zero problems.

I think you meant motor overloaded; not overheated. I've seen this warning in older FW 1.9.60 as well when flying full throttle sometimes with or without external batteries. It would go away after it slowed down.
Maybe it was, for some reason overheated came to mind when I looked at it briefly. I looked over at another parameter on the screeen and when I looked back toward the bottom left where it popped up, it was gone.

Actually just googled this and on an inspire forum they were talking about it back in November. And it is motor overload aircraft will decelerate.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnndyManuka