Phantom 3 Pro remote won´t connect to iPhone 14 Pro and won´t connect to drone

Reaction score
I got Phantom 3 Pro it has working gimbal that has solid green light and status indicators flashing green, on my remote I had slow red flashing but I did hard reset and now its solid red. I can´t open camera on my app it just says how to connect and I can´t connect it to the phone. I tried connecting it while flickering blue too it didn´t work. I updated drone to latest firmware. Im the second owner and it worked it flew two/three times with my old phone everything worked and now I can´t get it to connect on my phone or to anyones phone.

Last edited:
Reactions: RodPad
I got Phantom 3 Pro it has working gimbal that has solid green light and status indicators flashing green, on my remote I had slow red flashing but I did hard reset and now its solid red. I can´t open camera on my app it just says how to connect and I can´t connect it to the phone. I tried connecting it while flickering blue too it didn´t work. I updated drone to latest firmware. Im the second owner and it worked it flew two/three times with my old phone everything worked and now I can´t get it to connect on my phone or to anyones phone.

First off what phone,. the GO app is an old app and may not work on the newer versions of Android and IOS.

If the app wont show a connection and you just get the how to connect this shows that the cable between the phone and controller arent communicating, try another cable, if that doesnt solve it then try reinstalling the app using the latest from either download.dji.com or the Apple store.

At some point you should be able to get into the camera view which will show disconnected then follow the binding process videos on youtube

Hey, thanks for fast reply I have iPhone 14 Pro. I tried multiple cables non work I reinstalled app few times didn’t work I don’t know what else should I do. I tried relinking it now but it doesn’t work in DJI Pilot app it says Aircraft disconnected remote is working on calibration tho, but in DJI Go app it wont connect and when i try to manual link remote to drone nothing happens when i push the button on the drone with a pen i tried push/hold, push/push, push/hold 10s but nothing happened.

Last edited:
Reactions: RodPad
Took a look at this link.

Welcome to the Forum!

Rod ..
It doesn’t work. In my DJI Pilot app it says Aircraft Disconnected Remote works on calibration in DJI Pilot connected to phone, DJI GO wont connect to my phone. I can’t fly drone with or without phone, light is red on remote, x2blinking green on drone. Relink doesnt work because the button in drone doesnt do anything…

So you have not closely or at all, looked at that link?

@msinger has put a lot of free info there.

Rod ..

it doesn’t work in DJI Pilot app

The P3 uses the DJI GO APP, the pilot app was the very first version, maybe thats the problem, you get it via a google search of DJI GO app and then follow the download link or get it on the apple app store

I updated drone to latest firmware.
First of al, you never mentioned the versions you use of:
-The DJI GO app
-The Firmware of the drone and remote controller
and don't say "the latest", that doen't mean anything !

When the LED on the remote controller is a solid green, the aircraft and remote controller are linked together.

You can test this by trying to start the motors using CSC (Combination Stick Command), pulling both sticks down and inward or outward at the same time.
Consult the User Manual of your drone.

As of All-in-One Firmware v1.8.80 d.d. 2016-04-07
According to the release notes:
"Both the aircraft and the remote controller must be upgraded or else they will not link"

The last released firmware is AC-v1.11.20 & RC-v1.9.2 d.d. 2017-07-06

Download the Release Notes & User Manual here:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl