Phantom 4 Pro Plus aircraft disconnected error

Reaction score
Hello All , I have been all over the internet looking for an answer so far nothing , my controller wont connect or it says aircraft disconnected at the top , when i turn them on i can see what the camera sees snd im able to move it , ive tried relinking it , i have the latest firmware. Only once when i tried linking it the controller actually started the process but it never did how long does it take? I need help please i cant fly my drone and i called dji but the guy on the phone was hard to understand and he wasnt much help anyway.

That controller will work with a P4,P4A and the P4 Pro. Are you sure the controller is set on the P4 Pro and not one of the other two?

Try linking with RC frequency set to 5.8 not 2.4. It can be changed back afterwards if desired. P4Ps only link at 5.8, P4s link at 2.4. Hope this helps

Reactions: Starz
ok so it starts linking with the blue light on and the aircraft is solid red flashing amber on the leds i pushed the button for 2 seconds but it just keeps beeping
it stops but the light on the AC is still red

Video of problem might be helpful. Need visual to understand what's actually happening.

Start by inserting the sd card. That might clear up the red led blinking.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl