ItElite Dual Band Antenna for Phantom 4 Pro Coming Soon!

The Titan appears to be a very well thought-out design for incorporating a directional antenna, amplifiers and battery.

Yes it has an led meter that shows the battery charge, charges quite quickly and you get about 4-5 full range flights before recharge is required if you are not running the led

Doesn't matter to me in uk, 5.8 ghz is not available to a lot of uk people on the p4p, plus most agree, including DJI that 2.4 gives superior range

Not in the US. The range on 5.8 and 2.4 is equivalent, both at 4.3 miles. And anyone testing it in the US would tell you the same. Because of no interference, in urban areas in the US, 5.8 gives you insane range- with the stock antennas you can go out over 4 miles in heavily congested environments.

Doesn't matter to me in uk, 5.8 ghz is not available to a lot of uk people on the p4p, plus most agree, including DJI that 2.4 gives superior range

I have looked at several of the video on installing these type antenna on the phantom tx.
each video is a little bit different than the other one.
which one is the one to go with?
thx D

Hi all. Hopefully I'm not asking too much of a dumb question here. So here it goes. I have the itelite installed on my P4 and I've just purchased the P4P+. Would my P4 controller with the kit on still work on the P4P+? If not which bits would I need to purchase to make it compatible.

Last edited:
today I took out my p4p and flew two batterys through.
on both flights I got a little over 6000 feet before the low signal warning came on.
this was with the stock antenna at 5.8.
we will see if there is any improvement when I get my new antenna.
should be interesting.

Hi all. Hopefully I'm not asking too much of a dumb question here. So here it goes. I have the itelite installed on my P4 and I've just purchased the P4P+. Would my P4 controller with the kit on still work on the P4P+? If not which bits would I need to purchase to make it compatible.
No, P4 controllers are not compatible with P4P craft. Neither is the current Itelite antenna. You need to wait for the new Itelite dual range antenna kit from maxxuas, which will look much like the dbs02 antenna you currently have.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart