ItElite Dual Band Antenna for Phantom 4 Pro Coming Soon!

Reaction score
Hey everyone! The ItElite antenna for the DJI Phantom 4 Pro is coming soon! We've added a placeholder to our website where you can sign up to be notified via e-mail as soon as pre-orders start. The current ETA is the end of March.

If you'd like to be notified, click this link to sign-up: ItElite - Range Booster (Phantom 4 Pro / Inspire 2)

Current price is set at $119 but is subject to change at launch.

I have order itelite for pro+, but wrong type

Attachments

• IMG20170224092921[1].jpg
    IMG20170224092921[1].jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 738
How about boosters? Do we need a special type of booster that can switch bands?...sold out already! I guess I'll have to wait a bit.

Reactions: JakeMaxxUAV
Dual 2.4/5.8 boosters are coming in the next weeks as well (we haven't received them yet - the site just shows they're out of stock).

Reactions: tml4191
There are new listings for 2.4/5.8GHz directional (flat panel) 14dBi and dipole 2.4/5.8GHz 7dBi omnidirectional antennas on Ebay. The are made by a company called Hwa Yao Tek and shipped from the U.S. They state they are designed for the 4 Pro, Inspire 2, 3 Pro, and 3 Advanced.

DBS Itelite have already done the field trials with the new antenna/booster combo. It would be foolhardy in the extreme for them to release a product if it were to damage the RC or cause the AC to crash, as the saying goes " you are only as good as your last job".

How far do they boost the signal?
That depends on a million and one things, atmospheric disturbance, wifi interference, but the biggest limiting factor is, the battery life of your drone as it is. Regardless of how much you boost the RC signal , that wont make the battery life last any longer so you wont get a longer flight. What it may do, is be able to burn through the interference from wifi routers in urban areas, and increase the distance where ordinarily you could not get to the quote max distance of the P4P. There are a lot of people on these forums that do experience that kind of problem. So I would suggest that if you have this kind of problem, investing in this kit may well be worth the dollar payout.

Why would you need extenders? The p4p has crazy range as it is!
Completely agree! The P4P on Auto 5.8Ghz in heavily congested urban areas, at 100' AGL, already easily delivers well over 4 miles of control range, without a hiccup, and not just on the spec sheet! I've been getting that range on 6 different P4P's since mid December, in well over 100 flights. Why add to the complexity of an already perfect system? :confused:

Completely agree! The P4P on Auto 5.8Ghz in heavily congested urban areas, at 100' AGL, already easily delivers well over 4 miles of control range, without a hiccup, and not just on the spec sheet! I've been getting that range on 6 different P4P's since mid December, in well over 100 flights. Why add to the complexity of an already perfect system? :confused:

I'm surprised this is coming from you, being what I would consider a veteran here haha! Not everyone gets those kind of results. If you get good range, then obviously this product is not for you.

Any update on release date for these yet?

ItElite is currently on their 4th prototype and one is being sent to me for testing. Fingers crossed this is the winner! If so, we should see production start right away and see shippable units in about 3 weeks or so.

Reactions: RogueOne72
ItElite is currently on their 4th prototype and one is being sent to me for testing. Fingers crossed this is the winner! If so, we should see production start right away and see shippable units in about 3 weeks or so.
I'm looking forward to the email. Thanks for the response.

I'm surprised this is coming from you, being what I would consider a veteran here haha! Not everyone gets those kind of results. If you get good range, then obviously this product is not for you.
Then, hopefully, I have some credibility, when I say that the P4P, when set up properly, using Auto 5.8Ghz, does not need any range extender, unless you first add a battery mod, as the 4+ mile stock range already exceeds the battery capacity. The P4 absolutely needs a DBS-02 with boosters on 2.4Ghz. Flown over the exact same route, the P4P in Auto 5.8Ghz, with a $15 windsurfer, performs perfectly in its stock configuration. 4 miles away last night. :cool:
IMG_9579.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers