Invalid battery warning

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I received a brand new battery from DJI and charged it up prior to first use with no issues. Flew with it for about 10 minutes (battery at 50%), powered down and moved location to shoot more stuff. Upon powering on, I got a 'MC Invalid Battery' warning on the iphone screen.

Went back home, tried to charge the battery again and lights flashed in sequence but never went passed 2 bars even after 1 hour of charging. I unplugged the battery and tried to plug back in again and no lights came on at all.

Any suggestions on this?

Thanks

Patrice

Funny thing is that mine did that as well. It was at about 85% charge, It was the first time I was flying. I simply unplugged it and plugged it back in. That message went away, flew it down to about 20% then recharged it back to 100%. Flew it today with no problem or error message. Did you try plugging it back in your phantom and then connecting it to the assistant to check the status of it?

catchingchrome said:
Funny thing is that mine did that as well. It was at about 85% charge, It was the first time I was flying. I simply unplugged it and plugged it back in. That message went away, flew it down to about 20% then recharged it back to 100%. Flew it today with no problem or error message. Did you try plugging it back in your phantom and then connecting it to the assistant to check the status of it?
Hi, I didn't try doing anything like that yet. Was wondering if perhaps the firmware version of the battery is not aligned with the main controller. I may need to update it first to see if that fixes the issue. Cheers.

catchingchrome said:
Hi again,
I updated all the firmware but the battery is still not charging when plugged to the charger (which works with all my other batteries). Probably a faulty battery so I will ask DJI for a replacement.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl