How to Update Tx-Power with Magic Power v5.0

@PapaTita
I will add DBS antenna soon on my P3S. Which Magic power configuration should i use with it?? or is there nothing to be aware of Magic power in combination with DBS mod?? Now i am using Magic Power 5.3 with 25dbm on RC and Craft and im very satisfied..do i have to change something before apply the antennta?
Thanks for a short reply
No need to change anything, limitation on output later if you use the amps

Thank you very much @PapaTita Im not going to use amps because your mod does a good job, so i dont need to add any amps i think. Do i got it right, dont have to change anything if only using DBS antenna?

Sent from my HUAWEI P7-L10 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Last edited:
But i thought magic power mod boost either to 27dbm if Signal ist not good, so what is the Benefit of Setting it to 27dbm?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots
Yes, Magic boost power from 24 to 27 dbm when needed but with delay about 5s or less, when we drive aircraft so fast sometimes that delay seem slow that cause lost signal (rth), when in this conditions hold the throttle/elevator until the magic boost worked

Apologies in advance if this has already been covered, but what's the least-intrusive setting of Magic Power to basically force the P3S to operate in US (FCC) mode, instead of switching to CE mode? I'm not interested in pushing the power beyond standard, but I'd definitely like to have the same range I have here in the US, when I travel to Europe.
Also, is there a way to fully revert back this mod, as if it never happened (for warranty claims, etc)?

Ok, HOUSTON I've a problem. I tried the famous channnel 13, with 27db BO mode. Everything seemed to be fine, patch OK, restart wait then restart the wifi, connect. Take off after 10 sec disconnect. Restart connect after 10 sec disconnect. And I can't connect. There is a connect between AC and RC because I can adjust the camera, but nothing more. So the AC starts at channel 2 and then switch to channel 13. I try to revert, but I can't. ANY IDEA?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT