How to Update Tx-Power with Magic Power v5.0

Hi all, I am getting a standard 3 at Christmas (already bought) and trying to read up as much as possible before my first flight. Although I plan on doing some test flights before this mod I am intending to try it as especially beneficial being in the UK in a CE area. Is there a possibility of bricking the drone or remote by using this method or is that only with an alternative method listed on the forum ?

This mod does work, doing it manually requires a good working knowledge of the OS. :)

Look through the thread, everything is here for you...

Now it seems, the fee on the 5.8 Ghz, at the bottom, just above its wi-fi on 2.4. Ghz. Moreover, I myself have changed the fee to 5.8 to the other with taobao on 1w power. Of course, I doubt that it 1w, but the effect of it almost 3-4 times range. Now I have my Standart flies up to 5 km.
I bought here
Hi Tirex, As I am still having fundamental poor range (<300m) , finally , I also ordered the same 5.8 Ghz module.
Maybe it will take a few weeks to get it . Once I got it , I hope it will be easy to replace it, without dissasembly any other 2.4Ghz boards. By the way , once replaced , should I revert back to reg CE or I can keep in FCC by Magic Power 5.3 ?
Thanks

hi papatita... im running with 1.5.7fw + 5.0 mod.
now i want to try the 5.3 version mode, what will be the recommended go app version for to maximize this new mod? as we know the dji go app has the 3.1 version update already.
thanks

Last edited:
no need to upgrade if you are already comfy at 1.5.7, you can replace with V5.3

thanks for your reply papatita. anyway what will be the best settings for 5.3 mod when upgrading. im flying with CE unit.
my location is in southeast asia.
thanks

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4