How to Update Tx-Power with Magic Power v5.0

Late to the party but did the mod this morning haven't tested yet but just a question.

People mentioning the mod to AC and RC . .is that done anyway or do I need to do something extra to do this? I literally just left the program on settings it starts up on.

All was successful

Great find and very nice implementation with the Magic Mod.

Just tried it with V5 on my 1.8+ FW on the P3S.

I set Power to 20db, nonetheles it seems to be always at 24db, anyone expereienced similair issues?

magicmod.jpg

Great find and very nice implementation with the Magic Mod.

Just tried it with V5 on my 1.8+ FW on the P3S.

I set Power to 20db, nonetheles it seems to be always at 24db, anyone expereienced similair issues?

View attachment 78287

Yes. Mine is at 24db and jumps to 27db when the AC is powered on. How does channel 10 work for you?

What is the purpose of choosing TX power then?

I was wondering the same. When I did the update I didn't even choose and it was automatic at 24db. Once I connected to the AC and checked again with Telnet it was at 27db.

Edit: For Magic Power v5.x please look at post #3

Sorry I created new thread to answer many questions about application windows DJIUpdate.exe, this app used to raise Tx-Power 2.4 GHz up to 27 dBm.

With new mod 2.4Ghz then video/live streaming so the better, minimize lag and unexpected effects became more far-reaching.
The application works with inject script (watchlog.sh) into the device and then run in djiled.sh

View attachment 63913

View attachment 63914 View attachment 63915

Additional features (DJIUpdate v3.6):
  1. Unlock channel 13
  2. Automatic Channel Scan (13-1)
  3. Change Channel Manually (1-13)
  4. Limit 20dBm (for user signal booster / amp).
  5. Revert Back to CE (restore to default / Stock)
  6. FCC Mode (20 dBm)
  7. Tx-Power selection from 20 dBm up to 27 dBm
Working with firmware:

P3S:

• 1.5.7 (recommended)
  • 1.6.8 (please downgrade to 1.5.7 or upgrade to 1.7.90)
  • 1.7.8x
P3-4K:
How to Update:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Change Channel Manually:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Download Application

** Specifically for the Phantom 3 Standard / 4K **

Technical discussions about how the mod please ask to existing topics: Phantom 3 Standard range mod , let's do it together...

Regards,
PapaTita
Hello everyone I live in france and i apply
Magic power on p3s ver 1.8.10
But an error appeared: acces violation atadresse 00000000. Red of address 00000000.
Why ?
Thank you for your help

Hello everyone I live in france and i apply
Magic power on p3s ver 1.8.10
But an error appeared: acces violation atadresse 00000000. Red of address 00000000.
Why ?
Thank you for your help
Bastia ?
I'm in the US - does this mod do anything for me or is my RC already boosted?

I was wondering the same. When I did the update I didn't even choose and it was automatic at 24db. Once I connected to the AC and checked again with Telnet it was at 27db.

Have not tested Ch10 explicitly, would there be any reason? Is the stock antenna tuned for that wavelength?

FInally I did change TX Power to 20dbm. As the value set from the dropdown menu had no effect I simply edited the watchlog files replacing the 2400 and 2700 values to the desired ones. Pay attenttion that the files are being automatically edited each time you make any changes to the config options in the tool. Therefore I'd suggest to select your desired options and then to edit the file just before hitting "STEP 2".

Reactions: icehat
Hi everyone! I guess it is not the right topic however I'll try to ask my question here. Before installig magic power mod i've decided to update the firmware first. I had very old firmware, I think it was 1.2.XX. So I downloaded P3C_FW_V01.07.0090.bin from PapaTita's Google Drive page (this one: Phantom 3 Magic - Google Drive ) and fused it to my p3s by following all the instructions carefully. It was installed successfully. However my latest DJI Go App shows me "1.6.80+" under "version" label. As I know 1.6.8 is very buggy. So I wanted to know whether it is a bug of DJI Go or PapaTita's file is wrong or smth else.

Also I wanted to instal some old version of DJI Go but the app doesn't allow me to use itself. It says something like "You MUST update to the latest version". Is there a way to get it working?

Thank you!

Spring is coming and I think I found the definitive setting for the season: fw 1.5.7, djigo 2.9.1 and power set to 27 dB with magic power mod. Could I do anything better? Maybe I'll mount an itelite dbs antenna...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers