How to Update Tx-Power with Magic Power v5.0

Good evening everyone!

After all this long pharagraph, do you guys know any solution to downgrade the Phantom to 1.7.9 without the Barometer Error in order to apply the Magic mod and get a lot more range? (Since in FW 1.8.1 Magic Mod does not work properly).

Thank you very very much and I hope someone can help me, I´m desesperated!

Cheers :)
After downgrade to 1.7.90, try put fw 1.7.94 with debug file P3C_FW_DEBUG on sdcard

After downgrade to 1.7.90, try put fw 1.7.94 with debug file P3C_FW_DEBUG on sdcard

The debug file is the text file that I have with all the downgrade proceses written on right? So after I downgrade to 1.7.9 should I save the text file on my desktop and then format the SD card and then introduce the 1.7.9.4 file with the text file and wait?

or what should I do?

Thank you very much, I appreciate this tons!

Dear PapaTita!

I've got my drone back from DJI. I send them my drone in february with 1.5.7fw.
And a used drone came back after 2 month!!! (dji service support is ridicoulus), they only changed the drone itself all the accessory the same (RC, props. etc). But the drone which came back is with 1.8.1fw.
First testfly its not as bad as i tought ,600m with windsurfer. But the videosignal lagging around 400m. Im stucked at djigo app 2.8.7 (thanks apple) :#X
I never used your mod,
My question if i want to try your mod , which version i should download the one in the 1. post or the one in the 3rd? I never understand truly what is the difference between those two...
Is it safe to use with 1.8.1? I dont want to downgrade (1.7.9) now because the distance is not that bad.

The debug file is the text file that I have with all the downgrade proceses written on right? So after I downgrade to 1.7.9 should I save the text file on my desktop and then format the SD card and then introduce the 1.7.9.4 file with the text file and wait?

or what should I do?

Thank you very much, I appreciate this tons!

Hi,

I keep reading that this is for DJI Phantom 3 Standard and 4K. What about Advanced? Does this work for advanced? Would it benefit my Advanced?
Thanks in Advance.

Hey guys, apologies if this has been asked already but is there a benefit to running MPM v5.3 on current firmware v1.8.10 ?

If yes, how do i go about doing this?

Thanks
jake

Dji says 19dB fcc and 14db for the CE mode. Who is right? Phantom 3 Standard - Specs, FAQ, manual, video tutorials and DJI GO - DJI

You are not reading it correctly. Look again. Look at the 2.4ghz section. 2.4ghz is what MagicPower changes.

Reactions: alessiotst

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20