How to Update Tx-Power with Magic Power v5.0

In the how to video it mentions disable firewall, what about on imac, ??

Hi guys,

Anyone can help me to answer below :
1. What is the advantage for tick the option "Booster/Amps : RC limit to 20dBm" on Magic 5.3?
2. And what is the meaning of "scan Channel wifi"? or would be better at Channel 13?
I can answer #1, if running amps they have a 20dbm input power limit, so that option limits the remote to that number.

Edit: For Magic Power v5.x please look at post #3

Sorry I created new thread to answer many questions about application windows DJIUpdate.exe, this app used to raise Tx-Power 2.4 GHz up to 27 dBm.

With new mod 2.4Ghz then video/live streaming so the better, minimize lag and unexpected effects became more far-reaching.
The application works with inject script (watchlog.sh) into the device and then run in djiled.sh

View attachment 63913

View attachment 63914 View attachment 63915

Additional features (DJIUpdate v3.6):
  1. Unlock channel 13
  2. Automatic Channel Scan (13-1)
  3. Change Channel Manually (1-13)
  4. Limit 20dBm (for user signal booster / amp).
  5. Revert Back to CE (restore to default / Stock)
  6. FCC Mode (20 dBm)
  7. Tx-Power selection from 20 dBm up to 27 dBm
Working with firmware:

P3S:

• 1.5.7 (recommended)
  • 1.6.8 (please downgrade to 1.5.7 or upgrade to 1.7.90)
  • 1.7.8x
P3-4K:
How to Update:

Change Channel Manually:

Download Application

** Specifically for the Phantom 3 Standard / 4K **

Technical discussions about how the mod please ask to existing topics: Phantom 3 Standard range mod , let's do it together...

Regards,
PapaTita

Rats! I cannot figure out how to run the Magic Power app on my iPad! Yes, I am a novice on the iPad. I'm only using it to maximize my image on the controller :( Can someone help me please? I've downloaded the zip file to Dropbox but cannot proceed from there.... My apologies for my obvious ignorance!

Rats! I cannot figure out how to run the Magic Power app on my iPad! Yes, I am a novice on the iPad. I'm only using it to maximize my image on the controller :( Can someone help me please? I've downloaded the zip file to Dropbox but cannot proceed from there.... My apologies for my obvious ignorance!

Can only be done from a Mac or windows machine not a tablet or phone.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Thanks. I discovered the directions in the intro screen of the application (kinda' like "read the manual, dummy!" :) )

Good afternoon! Please help with my problem, I P3S 1,2,40+ firmware, whether the work will be your program with this firmware?

When I had my P3S the script would not work with 1.2.4( the best firmware). I posted earlier in this thread how to fix it. But its not an easy fix if you are not used to telnet/ftp etc.
Basically all the other firmwares change an environment variable when the region changes- and the power mod monitors and runs when this happens- 1.2.4 dies not generate this event so the script installs without error but never runs.
Fix is to modify the script to just run every 10 seconds instead of checking the variable first every 10 secs. Requires telnet/ftp to the drone etc to modify the script and making sure not to use notepad. Again not trivial to fix.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4