How many GB is your Maximum Video Cache Capacity set at?

Reaction score
Hello all! I've recently discovered that when the video maxes out the "Maximum Video Cache Capacity" per gb selection in the DJIGO4 app, and your "Clear Cache Automatically" is not turned on, then your device will no longer store videos/ photos for review on your device.

So anyway, I've activated the auto clear setting and have increased my capacity to 16gb. Will this affect the performance of the micro sd card or aircraft in any way? I would just like to have a wealth of videos and photos to go back to for review before they purge out. I'm flying with a 128gb iPhone 7+ So I'm not concerned about the space on my device. Thoughts? What are you set at?

Thanks all in advance!

FC6A1CBB-8E41-4151-90C9-26267C17585A_zpsj4wqgndn.png

I use Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 9." tablet and I don't record the video in it, so left it at 0GB.
If I want to record my flight on my tablet and view it later, I use an app AZ Screen Recorder, which not only shows the flight itself but the telemetry info too.

I use iPad 4 mini with 128Gb, but it only stores the 16 Gb maximum. I have also the "clear cache automatically", after experiencing (and sufferibg) your situation once, when I did not receive any more videos in the iPad. Of course, the micro SD card does not change its recordings.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Thanks everyone for your replies! Looks like I shouldn't have any worries!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdriSmitJnr