How far have you flown your Phantom ?

I can hit 14000+ ft until battery says time to return back to home
was getting 8500-10000 (nothing but trees around me) until I bought a cheap parabolic reflector on eBay for like 5.00

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

i've only flown 486m away & was worried lol

Hit 15491 ft last night with my P3 A with windsurfer well pleased :)
GL300C

Last edited:
Model GL300C, are there any differences in the models?

People say the 300A and B have more range than the C. I had a 300A originally which gace me 10,000ft range. The USB port stopped working so I sawpped it for a 300B. I h´can now fly more than 14,000ft it is the battery limiting me now.

I have no experience of the C but there are plenty of people reporting reduced range with it.

Just got back from my longest distance 15330. All stock with windsurfer. Never lost full signal, turned around cause I got scared.
image.png

image.jpeg

Reactions: Digdat0
Just over 12,000 with my p3p and turned back cause it dropped one bar!! No mods at all but I was on top of a mountain.. I'll try for more but I was a lil nervous because it was like the 5th time I've flown it

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Sent my P4 out 2.5 miles, 5 miles round trip. Still had some battery and full signal but I got cold feet and turned around at the 2.5 mile mark. Pretty impressive IMO/

I am disappointed in my last run. It had signal problems starting t 4500ft out. I did manage to push it to 17,639ft, but there were times when the signal was just gone for 5-10 seconds. I am using the itelite antenna, not boosted. The flight was out over the gulf of mexico so there should not have been any interference. People are getting that far on stock stuff over the ocean. I thought I would have been rock solid image the whole way.

HealthyDrones.com - Innovative flight data analysis that matters

4000ft totally stock out the box P3A with B controller, with £5.99 copper windsurfers I managed 10300ft with no hint of signal loss, when it did it was my fault as I mistakenly turned away to free up my hands to take a screen grab and it instantly initiated RTH

Screenshot_2016-05-29-20-57-55.png
20160629_134335.jpg

So far I've been out to 8108 ft still had excellent signal and loads of battery but being a rookie pilot I got nervous and headed back. Been taking baby steps going out a little further each time flying a p4 I just got a week ago all stock thing is amazing ! :)

I agree.

I don't get it when people get all worked up over "haven't you searched?"

First, how far have you flown is a totally different question than "leaderboard."

Secondly, if you go and find an old post and then ask a question or try to continue the thread you get scolded, "Hey stupid, don't you know this post is 2 months old? No one is going to respond."

So either way you lose. Live and let live. No one is forcing you to read a post.
What it really is, somepeople just love to
So far I've been out to 8108 ft still had excellent signal and loads of battery but being a rookie pilot I got nervous and headed back. Been taking baby steps going out a little further each time flying a p4 I just got a week ago all stock thing is amazing ! :)
Dont accept the new update firmware or range gets greatly reduced!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl