How do you get a sam tablet E TO CONNECT

John. I'm using a samsung tab-e and I've never had a problem connecting. Sorry I can't help but I just wanted to let you know, it does work.

So this is the Samsung Tab E: Samsung Galaxy Tab E 9.6” 16GB (Wi-Fi), Black

1.png

Could you please describe a little what's happening?

You installed the DJI GO app (and uninstalled it before reinstalling it to troubleshoot this issue), plugged in the manufacturer's USB cable into the controller and the tablet, turned on the controller, launched the DJI GO app.

Then what?

Last edited:
John. I'm using a samsung tab-e and I've never had a problem connecting. Sorry I can't help but I just wanted to let you know, it does work.
Not sure if this is related or not, but before the marshmallow Android 6 update, my Samsung Tab A worked perfectly in terms of connecting with the DJI Go app. Since the update,, and this has been a lot of trial-and-error, I had to enable USB developer options first. Then had to set the USB mode from MTP and/or Charging to RNDIS . Again, this took some trial and error but once this was set I've been able to connect to and successfully use the DJI Go app.
Marty

Sent from my SM-T900 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Not sure if this is related or not, but before the marshmallow Android 6 update, my Samsung Tab A worked perfectly in terms of connecting with the DJI Go app. Since the update,, and this has been a lot of trial-and-error, I had to enable USB developer options first. Then had to set the USB mode from MTP and/or Charging to RNDIS . Again, this took some trial and error but once this was set I've been able to connect to and successfully use the DJI Go app.
Marty

Sent from my SM-T900 using PhantomPilots mobile app
Uh oh. Mine just updated last week and I haven't tried it since. After work today I'll go home and give it a try and get back to you. I did notice DJI go updated last night to version 2.8.4 . Maybe this update will address this issue, worth a try.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akinproplumbing